Pearson Ed Looks for Strong Growth In '07 in K-12 and College
- Science Drives School Specialty Revenue Up. // Educational Marketer;6/23/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of Greenville, Wisconsin-based PreK-12 educational publisher School Specialty Inc., in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. It mentions that the increase in science adoption sales contributed in the revenue increase of School Specialty,...
- Q1 Indicates Positive Outlook for Rest of the Year. // Educational Marketer;5/14/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the economic outlook of educational publishers Pearson Education Inc. and Reed Elsevier PLC (RE) in London, England for the rest of 2007. Pearson and RE were inspired by favorable sales trends and continued to be encouraged about the year in education. Pearson expects an...
- Pearson North American Education Revenue Up 4.8% in 2010. // Educational Marketer;3/14/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the growth of the 2010 revenue of Pearson Education Inc. in the North America segment. It states that the company's revenue has increased to 4.07 billion dollars due to the growth of the U.S. colleges. It notes that the digital revenues of Pearson has accounted the 29...
- Pearson's Performance Leads Large Print Publishers in 2006. // Electronic Education Report;3/9/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p4
The article provides information on the 2006 financial performance of Pearson Education Inc., the largest education publisher in the U.S. The company's revenue from its global K-12 and higher education publishing increases by 8% amounting to $5.29 billion in the said year. Moreover, the company...
- Two Big Wins Help Pearson Take First Place In EM's Adoption Scorecard For 1999. // Educational Marketer;12/20/99, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p1
Reports that educational publishing company Pearson Education has won the top spot in `Educational Marketer' periodical's Adoption Scorecard for 1999.
- Strong Elementary Performance Helps Pearson Win Adoption. // Educational Marketer;12/20/99, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p5
Provides information on the performance of educational publishing company Pearson Education in the K-12 math adoption market.
- School, College Power McGraw-Hill Ed Revenue. // Educational Marketer;10/29/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the 9.9% increase in revenue at McGraw-Hill Education during the third quarter of 2007 in New York. The increase is driven by strong results in School Education Group and college publishing. The results in the key sales quarter aided in boosting year-to-date revenue to...
- Pearson Educational Boosts 2002's Revenue Forecast. // Educational Marketer;10/21/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p3
Reports on Pearson Education's decision to increase its revenue forecast for the year 2002.
- Pearson Leads EM College Publisher Index. // Educational Marketer;9/14/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p1
No abstract available.