Apollo Group Plans Larger International Role in $1 Billion Venture with Carlyle Group
- Carlyle Eyes Latin America. // American Banker;5/23/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 79, p2
The article discusses the U.S. buyout firm Carlyle Group which is raising $950 million for a South American private-equity fund, has financing from the state-controlled bank Banco do Brasil SA for a partnership, and created a joint venture with financial services company Credicorp Ltd.
- Learning Light to promote UK e-learning globally. // e.learning age;Jul/Aug2007, p8
The article reports on an agreement between Learning Light and the UK LearnOnline consortium to promote British learning materials worldwide. Named as a trustee for the consortium of e-learning businesses, Learning Light will be responsible for developing channel partners outside Great Britain...
- Carlyle In Bank Recap. Cody, Tamika // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p35
The article reports on the partnership of The Carlyle Group and Anchorage Capital Group to invest 98 million dollars each in New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)-listed Central Pacific Financial Corp.
- Partnership Track... // Educational Marketer;05/21/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p8
Provides information on the partnership deals made by Apollo Group, MacGraw-Hill Higher Education and John Wiley & Sons as of May 21, 2001.
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/6/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on developments involving companies in the U.S. educational materials industry. Courier Corp. has increased its revenue for the first quarter of fiscal year 2006. Apollo Group Inc. has lowered its guidance for the second quarter of fiscal 2006 and shelved its previous...
- MoD picks preferred bidder for partnership of QinetiQ. // Electronics Weekly;9/11/2002, Issue 2067, p3
Reports on the selection of The Carlyle Group company by the British Ministry of Defence as the preferred bidder for the private-public partnership of scientific research organization QinetiQ. Significance of the selection of the company.
- Carlyle, Crown Wrap Up Real Estate Buy. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/7/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 27, p14
The article reports on the completion of the $525 million joint venture between the Carlyle Group and Crown Acquisitions on the controlling interests of a retail segment located at the 666 Fifth Avenue from the building's owner Kushner Cos. The joint venture grants both Carlyle and Crown...
- Lease Rentals Continue to Show Stability. // Aircraft Value News;5/10/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p3
The article discusses the aircraft leasing stability level. It mentions the Carlyle Group and RPK Capital Management forming a joint venture business of buying and selling and leasing aircraft. It infers that market recession will affect the aircraft lease rentals. It mentions that higher rental...
- Carlyle Holds First Close on RMB Fund. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p20
The article reports on the completion of the 2.4 billion Chinese renminbi (RMB) private equity fund of the Carlyle Group in August 2010. It mentions the joint venture established by Carlyle with government-owned Capital Operation and Management Center (BSCOMC) as one of the preferential policies...