Don't Believe the Hype
- 2011 Nissan Rogue New Car Test Drive. Plunkett, Bob // Road & Travel;3/15/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 3.2, p6
The article evaluates the 2011 Rogue vehicle from Nissan.
- Nissan dumps building. // Automotive News;3/20/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5596, p21
Reports on Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s plans to sell its stake in a 24-storey office building under construction in central Tokyo, Japan. Building as a joint ownership of Nissan and Nissan Birunetto KK.
- NO, IT IS NOT AN ALTIMA! Vaughn, Mark // AutoWeek;2/10/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p20
Reports on the development of the luxury car 2004 Nissan Maxima by the U.S. automobile manufacturer Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Specifications of Maxima; Interiors of the car; Price of Maxima.
- BUS MAGNET. Wong, Jonathan // AutoWeek;1/14/2008, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p16
The article evaluates the 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE automobile from Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
- Nissan NV200 SE. Milnes, Julian // Commercial Motor;11/26/2009, Vol. 210 Issue 5359, p38
The article evaluates the NV200 automobile from Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
- Nissan truck gets a name. Neff, Natalie // Ward's Auto World;Nov97, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p83
Introduces the 1998 Nissan Frontier, a pick-up truck from Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Features of the Frontier; Refinement made on the pick-up truck.
- A Back Seat to No One. MAYNE, ERIC // Ward's Auto World;Mar2010, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p29
The article evaluates the 2010 370Z Roadster from Nissan.
- A fresh angle on life from a Nissan X-Trail. Dawes, Norman // GP: General Practitioner;10/14/2002, p78
Discusses the benefits of owning a Nissan X-Trail car model by automobile manufacturer Nissan Motor Co. Experience of driving a Nissan X-Trail car model; Features of the car model; Details on cleaning facility of the model; Engine options of the model.
- Nissan to debut its global MS platform with upcoming Almera. Catterall, Mark // Automotive News;08/30/99, Vol. 73 Issue 5835, p24D
Reports on Nissan Motor Corp.'s launching of its Almera model at the Frankfurt auto show in Germany and its expected release in Europe in spring 2000. Lower-medium segment category; Engine type; Other car models to be unveiled by Nissan during the auto show.
- Restored 240Z price: $24,950. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;5/5/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5711, p2
Reports on Nissan Motor Corp.'s pricing of its fully restored 1972 240Z sport coupe at $24,950.