- Seat doesn't want fans. Slavnich, Dean // Automotive Engineer;Nov2002, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p67
Features the EcoClimate automobile seats from Johnson Controls Inc. Details on the ventilation system of the seat; Heat absorbed by the seating equipment; Durability and life cycle of the device.
- Johnson Controls releases 'modular seating solution.'. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p19
The article reports on the launch of a modular lightweight front seat structure by Johnson Controls.
- Johnson Controls Presents New SD15 Seating Vehicle Concept at IAA 2015. Palmen, Nick // Automotive Industries;Aug2015, p4
The article previews the SD15 automobile seating from Johnson Controls.
- Johnson Controls saves weight on rear seat structure. lloydd // MWP (Online Edition);9/28/2012, p395
The article offers brief information on the automotive rear seat structure from Johnson Controls Inc.
- LAUNCH OF ULTIMATE IN SMART SEATING AT US AUTO SHOW. // Urethanes Technology International;Feb/Mar2013, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p16
The article presents information on the Gen 3 Synergy Seats, displayed by Johnson Controls Inc. at the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) at the Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan.
- Johnson controls expects 50% of South American seat market. // Ward's Auto World;Nov97, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p10
Provides information on Johnson Controls Inc. (JCI), the leading automobile seat and interior supplier company in South America. Clients of the company; Number of manufacturing facilities of JCI in South American region.
- Combining Aluminum and Steel to Produce Weight-Saving, Multi-Material Seat Structure. Barclay, Steve // Automotive Industries;Apr2011, Vol. 191 Issue 4, p7
The article mentions the lightweight rear seat system developed by Johnson Controls Inc.
- CAR SEAT CONCEPT SCORES A FIRST. LeGault, Michael R. // Composites Technology;Aug2014, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p54
The article evaluates the Gen 3 Synergy passenger car seat by Johnson Controls Inc.
- Clever new design helps beat the seat belt blues. Sedgwick, David // Automotive News;1/29/96, Vol. 70 Issue 5643, p24
Reports on the development of the integrated structural seat by Johnson Controls Inc. Research behind the seat's design; Expectations of Johnson program manager Tony Kestian for the seat with the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration's plans for industry standards for integrated...