- Bosch tries breathing fresh life into the oxygen sensor market. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;4/8/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5653, p3
Reports that although almost all vehicles carry an oxygen sensor, most car owners have never heard of this part. Comments from Chuck Ruth, general product manager at Robert Bosch Corporation; What the oxygen monitor does; How a worn out oxygen sensor affects the performance of a car's engine;...
- Pumping up diesel efficiency. // Automotive Engineer;Oct98, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p20
Features the VP30 diesel pump from Bosch. Product design; Usability; Capability of the tool.
- Bosch Motorsports: A winning tradition. // Aftermarket Business;May2000, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p60
Reports on some sports car events in which the Bosch Corp. spark plugs were used in race cars that participated. Comments from Pamela Krebs, Bosch advertising director; Events that Bosch will continue supporting; Benefits from American motorsports sponsorships of events, series and teams.
- Bosch settles with D/C; price-cut demands grow. Ostle, Dorothee // Automotive News Europe;05/21/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the agreement reached by Robert Bosch and DaimlerChrysler AG regarding the price cut demand on automobile supplies. Details on the price reduction agreement; Terms of the deal; Views from the executives of both companies.
- Patience, cooperation help China's supply base improve. Webb, Alysha // Automotive News Europe;5/30/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p6
Focuses on the Bosch Engineering Center of Robert Bosch in Suzhou, China for validating automotive components and materials for global markets. Significance of the ability to validate components in China; Total value of investments made by Bosch in China; Problems with Chinese suppliers.
- M-B replaces 2,000 E class cars. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;7/21/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6049, p1
Mercedes-Benz AG is giving new cars to nearly 2,000 E class owners in the United States because it can not retrofit a navigation system the buyers paid for when they bought their cars. Another 1,000 customers who expressed an interest in the navigation system but did not prepay will be given...
- More efficient powertrains needed, says Bosch's Scholl. Chew, Edmund // Automotive News Europe;07/03/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 14, p16
Presents an excerpt of the speech given by Hermann Scholl, chairman of the board of management at Robert Bosch, which deals with automobile supplies, during the 2000 Automobile News Europe Congress.
- Bosch pulls out of SAE; Siemens could follow. Wilson, Amy // Automotive News Europe;11/5/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p21
Announces the decision of Robert Bosch Corp. not to attend the World Congress of the Society of Automotive Engineers in 2002 due to financial constraints and the uncertain economy. Other suppliers who might not participate; Concerns of suppliers regarding exhibition costs and the quality of...
- More power; less draw. // Fleet Owner;Jul2004, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p48
Introduces the new alternator product distributed by Robert Bosch Corp. in the U.S. Product specifications; Assessment on the quality of the device; Prices of the items.