- Lutz Lured to Recharge Battery Supplier Exide. // Ward's Auto World;Dec98, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p25
Announces the appointment of Robert Lutz as chairman and chief executive of automobile battery maker Exide Corp. Impact of his hiring on the firm's stock.
- Getting Back In The Fast Lane. Taylor III, Alex // Fortune International (Europe);03/06/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 5, p137
Reports the appointment of retired Chrysler president Robert Lutz as chief executive officer of Exide Corp. in Reading, Panama. Career crisis experienced by Lutz during the linkup of Chrysler with Daimler-Benz; Replacement of Exide's top management and board of directors by Lutz; Strategies...
- Triple Lutz. Brooke, Lindsay // Automotive Industries;Oct2000, Vol. 180 Issue 10, p34
Features Bob Lutz, chief executive officer of Exide Corp. and his resurrection of the Cunningham Car Co. using the virtual car company concept. Cunningham Car's initial planned annual volume; Elements needed for a virtual car company; Challenges posed by starting up a virtual car company. ...
- Once charged-up Exide loses its spark. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News;3/4/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5973, p44
Profiles Craig Muhlhauser, chief executive of Exide Corp. automobile parts supplier in Princeton, New Jersey. Organizational changes in the administration of chief executive Robert Lutz; Business losses of Exide; Views on the possibility for a declaration of bankruptcy.
- London Calling. Bulgin, Russell // AutoWeek;9/10/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 38, p12
Comments on the recruitment of Bob Lutz as an executive of General Motors Corp. Reputation of Lutz according to chief executive officer Rick Wagoner; Opinion on the corporate suit as brand icon by Lutz; Recommendation for the executive.
- Bob Lutz has some work to do in Europe, too. Ciferri, Luca; Auer, Georg // Automotive News Europe;9/10/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p3
Discusses the services to be provided to General Motors (GM) Europe by Bob Lutz, who was appointed vice chairman for product development at GM. Challenges faced in preparing several GM automobiles brands for the North American market; Information on the car brands to be handled by Lutz,...
- Lutz: Curb the cows to cut global warming. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;1/19/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5749, p24
Focuses on the appearance of Chrysler Corp. vice chairman, Robert Lutz, at the January 1998 Automotive News World Congress. His four laws for the automobile industry; The challenge for companies to balance an environment that promotes the free flow of breakthrough ideas and keep focus on the...
- Lutz retires from Chrysler. Phelan, Mark // Automotive Industries;Jun98, Vol. 178 Issue 6, p9
Reports that in July 1998, Bob Lutz, vice chairman of Chrysler Corporation will retire. Effective date of his retirement; His role in Chrysler's recovery from bankruptcy.
- Lutz legacy: Products with pizzazz. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;1/12/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5748, p4
Looks at the retirement of Robert Lutz, Chrysler's vice chairman and former president, and at Tom Stallkamp, the new president. Lutz' career highlights; The plans to detail his management philosophy in a book; Comments from Stallkamp.