The Coming I.T. Transformation to Update OEM Plants
- Even Smarter Cars. // Caribbean Business;2/27/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p58
Focuses on information technology advances in the automobile industry in the Caribbean Area in 2001. Industry changes brought about by information technology; Overview on the efforts of local industry players in installing information technology; Response of customers to information technology...
- Chapter 5: Key Sectors. // Philippines Business Forecast Report;2010 4th Quarter, p35
The article presents a forecast and competitive scenario analysis from Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) concerning the Asian auto sector and information technology industry in the Philippines.
- The Business of I/S. // Automotive Industries;Jul99 Supplement, Vol. 179 Issue 7, p9
Provides information on a survey concerning the impact of information technology (IT) on the automobile industry. Percentage of the automobile survey respondents organizations' gross revenues that are spent on IT; Criteria most often used to evaluate return on technology investments; Two...
- Digest: Information Technology. // Automotive News;08/09/99, Vol. 73 Issue 5832, p16
No abstract available.
- Sensible IT Strategy. Piszczalski, Martin // Automotive Design & Production;Apr2003, Vol. 115 Issue 4, p16
Discusses the relationship between information technology (IT) and the automobile industry. Information on the use of IT in the automobile industry during the 1980s; Issues that contribute to the bad relationship between IT and the automobile industry; Difference between old and young...
- Addressing the issues. // Automotive Engineer;Nov98, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p56
Discusses the issues confronting the automobile industry worldwide. Changes in the relationship between car manufacturers and suppliers; Overview on the opportunities for suppliers; Impact of the advent of information technology on the industry.
- Auto IT Moves Back to Basics. Piszczalski, Martin // Automotive Design & Production;Oct2002, Vol. 114 Issue 10, p16
Discusses information technology (IT) in automobile industry. Factors that are affecting IT industry's ability to serve the automobile industry; Typical of the fast-payback, low-cost project in automobile industry.
- Supplier gets BRAIN software. // Automotive News;3/24/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6030, p31IT
Presents news briefs on developments related to information technology in automobile industry in the U.S. and Canada as of March 24, 2003. Acquisition of software and assets of PBS Pro from Veridian Corp. by Troy, Michigan-based Altair Engineering Inc.; Product that Newgen Results Corp. plans...
- Covisint: What You Should Do Now. Piszczalski, Martin // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Dec2000, Vol. 112 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on Covisint, a consortium formed by automobile companies. Impact of Covisint to information technology (IT) firms; Companies involved the consortium; Implications of the compliance of IT firms to Covisint.