- CENTENNIAL SALUTE. Malan, Allan; Malan, Deanna // Saturday Evening Post;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 268 Issue 5, p74
Reports on the celebration of the 100th anniversary of the American automobile at the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village in Dearborn, Michigan. Exhibition of Ford's 1896 Quadricycle model; Schedule of events in the museum; Shops' offer of books, memorabilia and hand-crafted souvenirs.
- Back to the future at the Henry Ford Museum. Thompson, Steve // AutoWeek;7/01/96, Vol. 46 Issue 27, p11
Focuses on the history of automobile industry in the United States. Henry Ford Museum's representation of the industry's history; Factors affecting the industry.
- Yearlong event celebrates auto. // Crain's Detroit Business;11/6/95, Vol. 11 Issue 45, p23
Reports that plans were announced at Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan for a national yearlong celebration in 1996 commemorating the 100th anniversary of the birth of the American automobile industry. Highlights of the celebration.
- Briefly. // Automotive News;10/4/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 5841, p2
Reports on developments related to automobile industry in the United States as of October 4, 1999. Includes the opening of the Walter P. Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills, Michigan; North Carolina Automobile Dealers Association's disaster relief fund project for employees of car dealerships...
- Some Traditions Live, Some Die. Smith, David C. // Ward's Auto World;Dec98, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p5
Editorial. Focuses on some transformed and retained traditions in the automobile industry in the United States. Changes in the Mercedes-Benz Museum in Stuttgart, Germany; Traditions on Chrysler Corp.; Information on Mustang.
- DIARY DATES 2005. // Truck & Driver;Sep2005, p18
The article presents information about various events related to automobile industry. Truckfest Scotland will be organized at Royal Highland Showground in Edinburgh, Scotland from August 6-7, 2005. The truck event Classics on the Green will be organized at Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, on August...
- NEWS & EVENTS. // Classic & Sports Car;Sep2015, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p14
The article offers automobile industry news briefs as of September 2015, which includes organizing of Transport Rally by British Ironwork Centre, restoration of National Motor Museum Trust's BRM Preservation Appeal, and organizing national event of Ferrari Owners' Club of Great Britain.
- RFA wins brief for Â£150k show at Conventry Transport Museum. // Design Week;6/25/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p6
The article reports that Richard Fowler Associates (RFA) has been appointed by Coventry Transport Museum in designing a permanent exhibition about the decline in the car industry in Coventry, England. It mentions that the museum gave RFA a detailed plan for the exhibition with the help of design...
- SNOOK'S DREAM CARS. McGuire, Bill // AutoWeek;9/29/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 39, p38
The article presents information about an Ohio car collection museum Snook's Dream Cars. Located in a newly built re-creation of a Texaco service station just south of Bowling Green, Ohio, its business includes a museum and a car dealership, conference and banquet facilities, a four-bay repair...