CABLE SHOULD FUEL DISNEY EARNINGS GROWTH
- Tackling the money issues. Hayes, Alex // B&T Magazine;6/21/2013, Vol. 63 Issue 2794, p7
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the issue of remuneration in the media industry of Australia.
- Next to telecom, media shines. G.R. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/19/98, Vol. 64 Issue 42, p31
Focuses on the stability of the stock-market performance of media companies in the United States. Continuation of mergers and acquisition activities within the industry; Factors that contributed to the attractiveness of media companies for acquisition by corporate buyers.
- Editor & Publisher U.S. media stock values. // Editor & Publisher;10/21/95, Vol. 128 Issue 42, p3
Provides information on media stock values for the week ending October 18, 1995. Stock value for the week ended October 11, 1995; Price for the week ended October 18, 1994.
- Editor & Publisher U.S. Media stock values. // Editor & Publisher;12/30/95, Vol. 128 Issue 52, p2
Lists American media stock values for the week ending December 22, 1994. Includes A.H. Belo Corp.; Tribune Co.; Hollinger Inc.
- CBS soared, Netflix fell in roller-coaster 2011. Lisanti, Joseph // Variety;1/16/2012, Vol. 425 Issue 9, p2
The article discusses stock prices of mass media industry companies in 2011, contrasting a strong increase in the price of CBS Corp. with a significant decline in the price of the DVD-video disc rental company Netflix.
- Editor & Publisher. // Editor & Publisher;10/1/94, Vol. 127 Issue 40, p2
Presents United States and foreign media stock values for September 21 and 28, 1994. September 28, 1994 values.
- Untitled. // Editor & Publisher;10/30/93, Vol. 126 Issue 44, p18
Presents statistics on media stock values. A.H. Belo Corp.; Capital Cities/ABC Inc.; Central Newspapers Inc.; More.
- Stock prices. // Hollywood Reporter;7/14/95, Vol. 338 Issue 4, p9
Presents a listing of stock market prices of media companies in the United States for July 13, 1995. New York Stock Exchange; American Exchange; NASDAQ.
- Editor & Publisher U.S. media stock values. // Editor & Publisher;7/29/95, Vol. 128 Issue 30, p21
Provides information on the stocks of American and foreign media companies as of July 26, 1995. Includes A.H. Belo Corp.; Gannett Co. Inc.; Hollinger Inc.; Torstar Corp.