- Remixing the beat. Spaeth, Anthony; Ganguly, Meenakshi // Time International (South Pacific Edition);11/6/95, Issue 44, p84
Focuses on the contributions of Channel V to redefine music video in India. Cable television's broadcast of Hindi movie musicals; Programming strategies.
- MTV TO FIGHT PREJUDICE. Feiwell, Jill // Daily Variety;12/12/2000, Vol. 270 Issue 7, p23
Reports the pro-social campaign of Music Television network entitled 'Fight For Your Rights: Take a Stand Against Discrimination' in the United States. Telecast of the biographic film 'Anatomy of a Hate Crime,' based on the 1998 murder of Matthew Shepard; Partnership with anti-prejudice...
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p83
Photographs of highlights from several events related to the cable television industry in the U.S. are presented including the Broadband Cable Association of Pennsylvania's Cable Academy event, Telemundo's New York upfront, the e Weather Channel's 30th anniversary party.
- TRANSLATION PLEASE: Your 2012 Cable Show Jargon Descrambler. ELLIS, LESLIE // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p88
The article offers information on the 2012 Cable Show in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Bouncing Into Boston. // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p91
The author discusses the 2012 Cable Show, offering updates to companies in the cable television industry in the U.S.
- Cable listings. // T H E Journal;Oct99, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p46
Focuses on programs and resource materials designed by cable television networks for students and teachers in the United States. News information program for children from CNN Student Bureau and the HBO Family; Educator's guide from TNT Learning; Television program `Millennium' from Cable News...
- Content Economics Could Play In Cable's Favor. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;5/28/2012, Issue 22, p22
The article reports on the impact of the U.S. economic problems on the ratings of cable television (TV) programmers to over-the-top TV services.
- stat snapshot. // Multichannel News;11/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p39
The article presents a bar graph depicting growth in video-on-demand viewing for cable networks in America from October 2012 to September 2013, along with a table depicting America's top 20 original cable movies for the same period.
- Should You . . . Cut The Cord? // Details;May2015, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p100
The article offers the author's view on cord cutting in cable television (TV). He mentions its potential in reducing cost and prevent ill-mannered cable operators. An overview of various video streaming services including Playstation Vue, HBO Now and Amazon Prime as well as Sling TV is also...