- $12b Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's estimated wealth. // BRW;1/13/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p9
The article presents statistics on the estimated wealth of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
- THE NEAR-AFFLUENT. // American Demographics;Dec2002/Jan2003, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p40
Presents statistics on household income for the near-affluent class in the U.S. Income range of the near-affluent category; Share of total U.S. households of the category; Overview of the group category.
- Brazzil Mag. // Brazzil Mag;3/1/2010, p1
The article reports that with fortunes greater than a billion dollars, 36 Latin Americans figure in the Forbes list. It is stated that Mexican Carlos Slim's accumulated fortune this year reaches 53,5 billion dollars. It is mentioned that there are a total of 18 Brazilians that integrate the...
- The Forbes 400 By the Numbers. Coolidge, Carrie // Forbes Asia;10/15/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 17, p106
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics related to The Forbes 400 list of wealthiest Americans including the average age of a Forbes 400 member, number of members of the list who have never been married and the collective net worth of The Forbes 400.
- German wealth: decline in mass affluent population shapes market. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Feb2006, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p99
The article reports that the number of mass affluent individuals in Germany decreased between the years 1999 and 2004, according to the Datamonitor document "Wealth Management in Germany 2005." A pie graph is presented to show the composition of the savings and investments market by client type,...
- RISING Tide. Kroll, Luisa; Goldman, Lea // Forbes Global;3/15/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p49
Presents information on the 18th annual billionaire rankings of "Forbes," as of March 2004. Number of new billionaires who made it to the list in 2003; Collective net worth of the world's wealthiest persons; Billionaires who rejoined the list after a long absence.
- THE YOUNGEST. // Forbes Asia;3/24/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p76
The article focuses on the youngest billionaires around the world. All of them are under 36 years old. Some inherited their fortunes, others made their own fortune. Among them is the youngest billionaire, 23-year-old Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook, a social networking site. In October...
- SELF-MADE OR SILVER SPOON. LADA, DAVID; BLANKFELD, KEREN; FONTEVECCHIA, AGUSTINO; O'DONNELL, CARL; PETERSON-WITHORN, CHASE // Forbes Asia;Oct2014 Supplement, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p56
The article presents a graphical interpretation of richest people in America including Laurene Powell Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg and Oprah Winfrey listed on the periodical "Forbes" list of richest people Forbes 400 according to inherited wealth or self-made wealth.
- Have You Got What It Takes to Be Rich? Hyatt, Josh // Money;Sep2006, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p95
The article discusses myths associated with people who become wealthy and examines their merit. The myths include that in order to be rich you must have charisma, be able to see into the future, stick to your guns, take big risks, and have a burning desire to get rich. The author provides...