Trouble Is My Business
- Addax Petroleum proves its model. Ball, Eldon // Offshore;Nov2006, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p36
This article presents an interview with Jean Claude Gandur, President and CEO of Addax Petroleum. When asked about the offshore acquisitions of acreage, which were considered as not so lucrative by others, and transforming them into productive fields, he replied that the state-of-art exploration...
- COMMENT. // Offshore;Nov2006, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p10
The author reflects on the immense potential, rapid development and evolutionary changes of the West Africa's offshore activities. The author studies the growth strategy, corporate strategy and expansion plans of Addax Petroleum, after gaining insights from an interview with the President and...
- Addax Petroleum announces the signature of a new partnership with the Gabonese Republic. // World Energy News;1/17/2014, p1
The article reports on Addax Petroleum Corp.'s conclusion of its negotiations with the Gabonese Republic, marking the beginning of a new mutually beneficial partnership for the next ten years. A new Production Sharing Contract has been signed by the Gabonese Republic with Addax Petroleum for the...
- Addax expanding, extending production from 'marginal' Nigerian fields. Beckman, Jeremy // Offshore;Oct2003, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p26
Profiles Addax Petroleum, big oil and LNG top industry in Nigeria. Corporate history; Management scheme; Company operations.
- Sinopec's Addax Petroleum is embroiled in a legal dispute with Gabon. // World Energy News;6/6/2013, p21
The article reports on the legal dispute between Chinese oil refiner Addax Petroleum and Gabon over an oilfield.
- Africa. Kliewer, Gene // Offshore;Sept2006, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p10
The article presents news briefs about oil well drilling and production in the African region. The RWE Dea AG signed the North EL Amriya concession agreement with Egypt. Drilling will start in North EL Amriya. Details of progress of work at wells in Ivory Coast, the first production of oil at...
- Addax enters operation. Akanni, Fred // Offshore;Oct99, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p20
Focuses on an agreement signed by Addax Petroleum for drilling a well in Ebughu Field near the Camerron border. Terms of an agreement signed by Eddax with Percy Johns; Prospective leases inherited by Addax for its acquisition of Ashland Petroleum's asset in Nigeria.
- IRAQ: OIL & GAS REPORT. // Iraq Oil & Gas Report;2012 3rd Quarter, Issue 3, preceding p1
The article offers information on the performance of the oil and gas industry in Iraq. It provides an overview on Iraq's energy market in 2012, emphasizing on its oil and gas reserves, as well as oil import costs. It presents the strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis of...
- IRAQ OIL & GAS REPORT. // Iraq Oil & Gas Report;2012 4th Quarter, Issue 4, preceding p1
The article offers information on the performance of the oil and gas industry of Iraq in the fourth quarter of 2012. It provides an overview on the key trends and forecasts for the country's oil and gas sector. It presents the strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis of the...