- Beauty Care Charters A Global View. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/30/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 113, p8b
The article profiles consumer goods company Procter & Gamble's group president of global beauty care Deb Henretta, who oversees the company's cosmetics and beauty industry subsidiaries including Olay, Old Spice, and Cover Girl. She discusses topics including how she manages consumers differing...
- 5 More Rising Stars. J. M. // Fortune International (Europe);10/16/2006, Vol. 154 Issue 7, p62
The article provides brief profiles of five women in international business. Maria Eugenia Brizuela de Avila is the first female head of a private bank in El Salvador. Clara Gaymard left her post as head of Invest France to head General Electric's French division. Deb Henretta made Pampers...
- David Taylor Adds To P&G Role. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/22/2015, Vol. 209 Issue 14, p6
The article announces executive changes at American multinational consumer goods company Procter & Gamble Co., including David Taylor who will become group president of Global Beauty, Grooming & Health Care, head of beauty Deb Henretta, to move into the created leadership position of group...
- P&G shuffles leadership of global brands. Neff, Jack // Advertising Age;6/20/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 25, p4
Provides information on personnel changes at Procter & Gamble as of June 20, 2005. Michael Kehoe; Deb Henretta; Charles Pierce; Martin Riant.
- Plenty of room to grow in China. // Advertising Age;7/31/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 31, p16
The article discusses the challenges and opportunities for business growth of Procter & Gamble and rival Colgate-Palmolive in China. The Chinese economy grew at an annual rate of 11.3 percent for the second quarter of 2006. Colgate's first-quarter volume in the country was flat, and revenue in...
- P&G Extends Its Gain Brand Beyond Laundry. // MMR;10/4/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p12
The article reports on the expansion of Procter & Gamble Co.'s Gain brand in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- THE POWER OF MONEY. BOWERS, KATHERINE // Working Mother;Feb/Mar2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p40
The article focuses on working mothers Lynne Anne Davis, Tina Schiel and Deb Henretta and how they manage profit-and-loss (PL) opertations in their companies.It states that Davis of Fleishman-Hillard has increased the firms revenues of the company for Asia Pacific over the past 5 years. Schiel...
- ELITE MEN'S CLUB. M. E. // SN: Supermarket News;1/18/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p17
The article focuses on the corporate growth of Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G) which purchased the high end retail shaving chain in the U.S. in June, 2009.
- $8.8M plant expansion under way in Leipsic. // Toledo Business Journal;Nov2009, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p1
The article reports that Iams Co., a division of Procter & Gamble Co., plans to make an 8.8 million dollars expansion at its Putnam County facility in Leipsic, Ohio. Mike McCleary, plant manager of Iams, says that company's business has remained fairly stable and fairly strong. Construction of...