Ebb and Flow
- How to become a billionaire. // Asian Business Review;Aug97, p33
Uncovers a common pattern and formula among Asia's top 100 billionaires. Analysis of patterns on the roots and foundations of the top 100 billionaires' fortunes; Nature of business; Descent and inheritance; Nationality. INSET: Billionaires by country..
- The list. // Christian Science Monitor;10/2/97, Vol. 89 Issue 216, p18
Presents the top forty names on the `Forbes' list of billionaires in the United States for 1997. Number one Bill Gates and his $39.8 billion; Others including Warren Buffet, Michael Dell, George Soros and Henry Ross Perot.
- Billionaires at the ballot box. Hawkins, Andrew J.; Bragg, Chris // Crain's New York Business;9/24/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p6
The article reports on why most of the billionaires in New York City are likely to vote for Mitt Romney rather than incumbent President Barack Obama in the coming 2012 presidential elections.
- Billionaires boom in Indonesia. // Asian Pacific Post;10/4/2012, p17
The article reports on the increasing number of billionaires in Indonesia.
- The Billionaire Factory Roaring Markets, Sudden Fortunes. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p28
The article reports on the increase in number of billionaires in Asia with a record of 332 billionaires from various industries including health care, online games and retail.
- Everyday Fortunes Getting Rich by Selling the Basics. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p42
The article reports on the increase in number of billionaires in several countries of Middle East and Africa including, Turkey, Israel, and Egypt.
- Spotlight On Brazil. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p63
The article reports on the increase in the number of billionaires from Brazil on the list of the wealthiest people in the world compiled by the journal.
- THE BILLIONAIRES. // BRW;5/22/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p70
Profiles billionaires in Australia. Kerry Packer; Richard Pratt; Frank Lowy.
- The big 12: As if the Federal Reserve, U.S. Treasury and Fortune 500 were rolled into one? // International Economy;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p12
Focuses on the top twelve billionaires in Russia. Names of the billionaires; Information on the billionaires.