- When death comes knocking. Shewey, Don // Advocate;12/08/98, Issue 774, p79
Reviews the play `Wit,' by Margaret Edson.
- Continuing the Conversation. Wheeler, Edward T. // Commonweal;04/09/99, Vol. 126 Issue 7, p35
Reviews the drama `Wit,' written by Margaret Edson.
- She laughs last. Kim, Suki S. // American Theatre;Feb95, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p9
Focuses on Margaret Edson's drama entitled `Wit,' at the South Coast Repertory in California. Martin Benson as director; Convergence of laughter and fear; Redemption through laughter.
- Wit and Wisdom. Franklin, Nancy // New Yorker;01/18/99, Vol. 74 Issue 42, p86
Reviews the drama `Wit,' by Margaret Edson.
- Theatre REVIEWS. Gluck, Victor // Back Stage;09/25/98, Vol. 39 Issue 39, p44
Reviews the drama `Wit,' by playwright Margaret Edson and performed by Kathleen Chalfant.
- Wit. Daniels, Robert L. // Variety;09/28/98, Vol. 372 Issue 7, p189
Reviews the drama `Wit,' directed by Derek Anson Jones.
- Legit reviews. Taylor, Markland // Variety;11/17/97, Vol. 369 Issue 2, p77
Reviews the Long Wharf Theater presentation of the play `Wit,' by Margaret Edson.
- LEGIT REVIEWS: ABROAD. Wolf, Matt // Variety;03/12/2001, Vol. 382 Issue 4, p48
Reviews the drama `Credible Witness.'
- SPOTLIGHT. // Windy City Times;5/14/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p21
The article reviews the play "Wit," starring Alexandra Bennett, performed at the Raven Theatre's West Stage in Chicago, Illinois through June 7, 2014.