- Loyalty Programs Drive Profits. Ragone, Gina LaVecchia // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2005, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p53
This article focuses on the significance of establishing loyalty programs within the U.S. hospitality industry. A solid restaurant operation that delivers good food and good service is the best way to encourage repeat business. But, as many restaurant operators are finding out, combining basics...
- Loyalty programs are subject to success if they are well crafted and properly executed. Grinnell, David C. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/1/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 48, p24
Focuses on the customer loyalty program for foodservice businesses in the U.S. Advice to foodservice operators; Value of customer loyalty program to marketing professionals; Increase on the customers expectation on the return on investment.
- 23: Inspire customer loyalty. DEMPSEY, MIKE // Nation's Restaurant News;1/26/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p46
The article presents tips on how restaurant operators in the U.S. can inspire customer loyalty. Many operators have launched loyalty programs, offering customer special deals and discounts. The loyalty programs also serve as direct marketing source to a brand's most dedicated customers....
- Supplier digest. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/18/99, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p52
Presents news briefs about food suppliers and distributors in the United States. Losses suffered by Dole Food Corp. due to freezing December 1998 weather; Partnership program between FreshPoint Inc. and Charlie's Produce; Appointment of Dan Seitz Jr. as chairman of the Business Management and...
- THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & HOSPITALITY SERVICES ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION-A Case study of Fast Food industry in Pakistan. Bakhat, Muhammad Shaham; Sajjad-ul-Aziz // Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business;Oct2012, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p360
This study explores the relationship mainly between customer satisfaction and Information technology in the Hospitality services (example) KFC Pakistan. This paper explains how data explodes from information system's which guides the restaurant/sales operation team for daily work and also help...
- Keep 'em coming back for more. Lockyer, Sarah E. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/16/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 33, p63
Focuses on the trends of customer loyalty programs in the competitive casual dining business. Popularity of frequent-diner, preferred-guest or loyalty programs; Provision of turnkey loyalty solutions that provide measurable results in monthly and daily reports; Outsourcing of frequent-dining...
- Conditional love: Broken promises could stamp out business union with customers. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;10/3/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 40, p35
Comments on the importance of customer service to the foodservice industry in the U.S. Citation of an incident where a customer was offended in a restaurant due to a changeable loyalty program; Potential losses a restaurant would incur from a bad service; Calls for the improvement of services...
- Top brands invest in loyalty programs. Barsky, Jonathan // Hotel Management (21582122);Sep2013, Vol. 228 Issue 11, p20
The article reports that the top brands in the hospitality industry are investing in loyalty programs.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;11/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p50
The section features several food products including Frozen Pasta from Marzetti Food Service, Foothill Farms Asian Noodle Seasoning from Precision Foods, and a line of whole-grain products from Pinnacle Foods.