Playing Up Seasonality
- Soup celebration. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Jan2003, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p74
Food service operators are offered Campbell Co.'s Tomato USA Noodle Soup. The soup combines Tomato Soup and patriotic USA-and star-shaped noodles.
- Aramark chefs showcase skills at New York gala. Spielberg, Susan // Nation's Restaurant News;11/14/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 46, p32
Reports on the celebration of the 11th Annual International Guest Chef Exchange by the Aramark Corp. held at the United Nations Delegates Dining Room in New York. Events included in the celebration; Number of chefs who showcased the signature dishes of the company; Nomination of chefs who...
- Aramark chefs from around globe gather for culinary exchange. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/16/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p30
Reports that chefs from Aramark Corp. accounts in various countries spent two weeks in the United States as part of Aramark's ninth annual International Guest Chef Exchange. Culinary expertise of chefs at Aramark units in the United States; Foodservice operations; Preparation of each chef's...
- Guest Chef: The Simple (Culinary) Life. // Food Management;Nov2006, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p24
The article presents an interview with Tia McDonald, an executive chef of Aramark Corp. When asked about what made her to move in cooking, she admits that she was influenced by her family's love in preparing Southern cuisines. She started to learn about the German and Swiss cooking when she...
- Chicken Noodle Soup. // Jack & Jill;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p6
A recipe for Chicken Noodle Soup is presented.
- Dinner on the double. // Good Housekeeping;Oct2005, Vol. 241 Issue 4, p206
Presents several dinner recipes including Ramen Soup with Salmon & Vegetables.
- GRANDMA'S NOODLE SOUP. // Iceland Review;Fall2010, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p12
The article features the Noodle Station on SkÃ³lavÃ¶rdustÃgur in ReykjavÃk, Iceland, which serves soup from a secret recipe of the Thai owner's grandmother.
- everyday food. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);5/26/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 21, p51
The article presents several recipes for Asian duck salad, lamb with antipasto couscous, and dumpling soup with rice noodles.
- Laksa. Lear, Jane Daniels // Gourmet;Mar2000, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p145
Focuses on a spicy Malaysian noodle soup called laksa. How long it takes the soup to produce; Spices used in the soup; Use of coconut milk. INSET: Tony Tan's laksa lemak (spicy noodle soup).