Singapore: Ultimate Fusion
- Asian is Smokin'. Parseghian, Pamela // FoodService Director;2/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p54
The article discusses the trend for Asian cooking and its greater acceptance in the U.S. It indicates that Asian food is viewed as healthful, uses less protein and based primarily on produce that's available in farmers' markets. It notes how students at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut...
- ASIAN ORIENTATION. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p99
Reports on the popularity of Asian cuisines in non-commercial food service in the United States. Examples of the menus; Promotion of Asian foods in corporate food service; Method of preparation.
- Menuing Asian every day. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p110
Reports on the popularity of Asian dishes among corporate customers in the United States. Examples of food served by Restaurant Associates in The Time Inc. dining room; Incorporation of made-to-order sushi bar with sushi chef At AON Center; Preparation for a Mongolian wok program.
- Authenticity on-the-rise. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p62
Focuses on Asian cuisine offered by some foodservice contractors in the United States. Success of Darryl Sams' noodle bowl concept at Lucent Technologies' headquarters in Naperville, Illinois; Dishes featured at Saute Station on Cisco Systems campus in North Carolina; Information on Steve...
- MENUS: Portable foods, ethnic cuisine to set the pace. // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p46
Predicts the emergence of portable foods and ethnic cuisine in foodservice in 2001. Growing trend toward Asian dishes; Popularity of self-serve foods; Trends in healthcare foodservice.
- Tamarai, London. Kuhn, Kerstin // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/12/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4446, p20
The article reports on the opening of Tamari, a pan-Asian restaurant in London, England on October 16, 2006. Interiors include pink banquettes with contemporary crystal chandeliers and light-box floors, as well as digital plasma screens that play music videos. Food includes Penang curry sea...
- Asian Eats. // Asian Pacific Post;9/21/2006, p8
The article presents a list of restaurants in Vancouver, British Columbia which offer Asian dishes. They include Floata Seafood which offers Chinese dishes, Josephine's Restaurant which serves Filipino foods and House of Dosas which offers Indian dishes. Contact information as well their...
- Asian Eats. // Asian Pacific Post;6/29/2006, p8
The article presents a directory of Asian restaurants in Canada. They include the Imperial Chinese Seafood, A Taste of India and the Korean BBQ.
- The flavors of Southeast Asia. Lydecher, Toni // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p142
Focuses on the growing popularity of Southeast Asian dishes among United States foodservice operators. Fusion cooking; Appeal of vivid colors and fresh flavors; Emphasis on vegetables and grains; Asian population's demand for their own comfort foods; Curried chicken; Basmati rice; Vietnamese...