- Almost Like Dining With the President. Bedard, Paul // U.S. News & World Report;2/20/2006, Vol. 140 Issue 6, p12
This article discusses former U.S. presidential chef Walter Scheib's new business "The American Chef." Walter Scheib started his business after first lady Laura Bush replaced him with his deputy, Cristeta Comerford. "The American Chef" is a service that provides citizens and corporations the...
- Walter Scheib: Ex-top toque reflects on White House term. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/28/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p28
Presents an interview with Walter Scheib III, former executive chef of the White House, Washington, DC. Education; Career highlights; Description of his experience at the White House; How he got hired at the White House during the time of President Bill Clinton; Plans for the future; Methodology...
- White House picks Scheib as chef. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/4/94, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p2
Reports that First Lady Hillary Clinton has chosen Walter Scheib as the executive chef of the White House.
- White House Chef: Eleven Years, Two President, One Kitchen. // Kirkus Reviews;9/15/2006, Vol. 74 Issue 18, Special section p13
The article reviews the book "White House Chef: Eleven Years, Two President, One Kitchen," by Walter Scheib and Andrew Friedman.
- White house kitchen to trim president's mc-fat intake. // Total Health;Dec94, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p56
Reports that Fantastic Foods, a natural foods manufacturer, sent six cases of Nature's Burger natural meatless burger mix to the White House in support of the First Family's decision to adopt a low-fat diet. Walter Scheib III as White House chef; Scheib as a specialist in regional American cuisine.
- A Cause to Dine For. Le, Natalia // Saint Charles Avenue;Mar2011, p28
Information about March of Dimes' annual "Signature Chefs Gala" fundraising event which was held November 21, 2010 at the New Orleans Marriott in New Orleans, Louisiana is presented.
- Roasting with a Smile. Hyde, Samantha // Saint Charles Avenue;Jun2011, p30
The article offers information on the Annual Roast of the Town special event held at Harrah's Casino in New Orleans, Louisiana on April 15, 2011.
- CHEF EATS OUT RETURNS WITH LUNCH AT THE LEDBURY. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/23/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4624, p10
The article reports on the Chef Eats Out event which was held on April 19, 2010 at the Ledbury restaurant in London, England.
- Sausage Meal set March 4 in Windthorst. // Graham Leader;2/22/2012, Vol. 136 Issue 55, p6
The article reports that the annual German Sausage Meal will be sponsored by the Windthorst Volunteer Fire Department and the Windthorst Fourth Degree Knights of Columbus on March 4, 2012, at St. Mary's Parish Hall in Windthorst, Texas.