- Almost Like Dining With the President. Bedard, Paul // U.S. News & World Report;2/20/2006, Vol. 140 Issue 6, p12
This article discusses former U.S. presidential chef Walter Scheib's new business "The American Chef." Walter Scheib started his business after first lady Laura Bush replaced him with his deputy, Cristeta Comerford. "The American Chef" is a service that provides citizens and corporations the...
- Walter Scheib: Ex-top toque reflects on White House term. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/28/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p28
Presents an interview with Walter Scheib III, former executive chef of the White House, Washington, DC. Education; Career highlights; Description of his experience at the White House; How he got hired at the White House during the time of President Bill Clinton; Plans for the future; Methodology...
- White House picks Scheib as chef. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/4/94, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p2
Reports that First Lady Hillary Clinton has chosen Walter Scheib as the executive chef of the White House.
- White House Chef: Eleven Years, Two President, One Kitchen. // Kirkus Reviews;9/15/2006, Vol. 74 Issue 18, Special section p13
The article reviews the book "White House Chef: Eleven Years, Two President, One Kitchen," by Walter Scheib and Andrew Friedman.
- White house kitchen to trim president's mc-fat intake. // Total Health;Dec94, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p56
Reports that Fantastic Foods, a natural foods manufacturer, sent six cases of Nature's Burger natural meatless burger mix to the White House in support of the First Family's decision to adopt a low-fat diet. Walter Scheib III as White House chef; Scheib as a specialist in regional American cuisine.
- International Chefs Day 2012. // Open House International;Sep2012, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p38
The article presents information on the 2012 International Chefs Day celebration.
- NEWS SHORT. // Gay & Lesbian Times;5/18/2006, Issue 960, p15
The article reports that more than 65 of chefs in San Diego, California have offered their culinary skills to support Mama's Kitchen at the 15th annual Mama's Day event at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla on May 12, 2006. The article reports that the annual food tasting event was for the benefit of...
- Burger-naming competition. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;4/11/2013, Issue 97, p25
The article offers information on a burger naming competition organized at Annie's Burger Shack in Nottingham with an aim to optimize customer's involvement in cooking.
- CRAFT GUILD OF CHEFS AWARDS CELEBRATE 20 YEARS IN 2013. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/21/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4759, p59
The article reports on the 2013 Craft Guild of Chefs Awards to be held at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London, England on June 10.