- RAPID COOKING. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/8/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4672, preceding p33
The article offers information on cooking appliances needed for rapid cooking. It states that microwave oven is one of the commonly used appliance, popular among households also. It mentions that impinger or conveyor ovens are invaluable equipment in busy food service operations. It highlights...
- Sous vide. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/12/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4614, p64
The article presents information on the use of sous vide in commercial kitchens in the food service industry. The sous vide system involves cooking of food in sealed bags under vacuum condition. This method saves energy and preserves the juices and flavors of the food. The heat transfer between...
- Product showcase. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/27/95, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p115
Features several foodservice-related products. Includes `How to Sell More Beer' video; Farmland foodservice's Pre-Cooked Bacon; Campbell Foodservice's new premium-quality Creamy Garden Vegetable Soup.
- How to avoid failures with critical equipment in the kitchen. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p24
Presents guidelines in avoiding foodservice equipment failures. Consultation with engineering departments; Indication of reliability; Factors to look for in equipment; Requests for Mean Time Between Failure index.
- Products. // Restaurant Business;6/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p114
Presents various food service equipment and supplies available in the United States as of June 10, 1996. Includes Tyson Mexican tortillas; Pace Enchilada sauce; Spring rools; Cocktail. INSET: Fiesta fusion..
- Red hot chile peppers. // Restaurant Business;10/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 15, p178
Presents various products of interests to the restaurant operators. Includes chile products; Lawry's Tropical Honey Lime Sauce; Dairy Management Inc. cheese recipes; Sara Lee home-style cakes. INSET: Van Den Bergh Pennant Puff Pastry recipe contest..
- Equipment. // Restaurant Business;10/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 15, p195
Features various products and equipment of interest to food service industry. Includes Elite Series Ranges from Imperial; Durand Arcodoc tableware; Keating Custom Line Up cooking station; Rankin-Delux Oriental Flex System; Reynolds Cut-Rite wax paper bags and rolls.
- Equipment. // Restaurant Business;07/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 13, p87
Presents various food production equipment. Includes Spir-it/Oak Hill sea-sheller; Hubert Olive display cart; IPN Sauceprof dispensing system; Service ideas syrup dispenser; Cambro bud vase.
- Equipment. // Restaurant Business;09/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 17, p107
Describes several equipment used in the food service industry. Includes Cambro Laguna tumblers; 3M food service intercommunication products; Manitowoc and Servend ice and beverage dispenser; Taylor frozen carbonated beverage freezer; Wilbur Curtis brewing system; Ice-O-Matic ice machines.