- PARK HOTEL MIGNON. // Recommended Hotels: Europe & the Mediterranean (Johansens Annual;2003, p226
Features the Park Hotel Mignon in Meran, Italy. Health and beauty facilities; Dining facilities; Price guide; Contact numbers.
- Sampling aids new items. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p98
Offers a look at the Asian food offerings of food service facilities on hospitals and health care centers in the United States. Sample menu; Price of Asian menus; Preparation tips for Asian foods.
- Hearty and economical. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p98
Discusses the popularity of casseroles in the health care sector. Type of casseroles served at the YokunKuskokwim Health Corporation; What makes a casserole a success according to Nick Nustra, food service director at Presbyterian Homes; Information on the recipe of Chicken Enchilada Casserole...
- Expanding the Asian Empire. Holaday, Susan // FoodService Director;2/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p54
This article reports on the increasing popularity of Asian cuisine across the U.S. and how schools and healthcare institutions try to incorporate more Asian food in their kitchens. A dining services director in a university even plans to hire Asian celebrity chefs to work with and train staff in...
- SPAS WITH HEALTHY TREATS. Head, Thomas; Hacinli, Cynthia // Washingtonian Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p169
Presents information on menu offerings of several spas in Washington, D.C. Spa at the Mandarin Oriental; I Spa at the Willard; Splash.
- Ethnic yet mainstream. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p124
Reports on the popularity of Italian dishes in hospitals and other health facilities in the United States. How Frank Brooks, executive chef and assistant food service director at HDS Services, described pasta dishes; Italian dishes served at Saint Luke's Hospital in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
- Meeting diet parameters. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p54
Focuses on the chicken dishes prepared at hospitals and other health care services in the U.S. Versatility of herb-grilled chicken; Popularity of chicken for catering; Ways to prepare chicken.
- For fans in any form. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p88
Deals with the popularity of turkey meat among hospitals and health care facilities in the United States. Recipe for ground turkey; Availability of turkey burgers; Soup salad.
- New raves and old faves. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p84
Describes the ways food service operators prepare chicken menu in hospitals and health care facilities across the United States. How chicken parmigiana is prepared; Recipe for honey mustard chicken; Cost of chicken piccata.