Hurricane Hut's A Hit At UT
- The Restaurants of Chicago. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p42
Examines the best restaurants in Chicago, Illinois. Chicago Firehouse Restaurant; Hudson Club; Wildfire Brew Pub.
- At SORRENTO'S, the recipes are De Luca family secrets. Wolfe, J. Kevin // Cincinnati;Nov2001, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p130
Features Sorrento's Restaurant and Sports Bar in Cincinnati, Ohio. Sale of sports stuff; Price of the sports souvenirs; Specialty of the restaurant.
- Refreshments. // Architecture Australia;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p63
Focuses on designs of new cafes and bars in Australia. Maisy's Cafe; 20 Meyers Place; Hotel LA; Sushi-Gen.
- WA: Seattle, WASHINGTON. // Advocate;7/22/86, Issue 451, p27
Reports that The Ritz Cafe, a gay-owned piano bar/restaurant, in Seattle, Washington was honored during the third annual Mayor's Small Business Awards Banquet on May 20, 1986. Duane Damish and Ray Hook as gay owners of the establishment; Damish and Hook as founders of the Northwest AIDS Foundation.
- Revamp falls short at aging tourist spot. Spiselman, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;12/11/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p49
Features the Hard Rock Cafe bar and restaurant in Chicago, Illinois. Food quality; Ambiance; Value-added services for patrons; Range of menu offerings; Price range of menu entrees.
- Bread-and-butter business. Kramer, Louise // Crain's New York Business;9/17/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p17
Reports the operations of Cosi Sandwich Bar after the terrorist attack at the World Trade Center in New York, New York. Impact of the disaster on the restaurant; Plans of the company to return operations at the downtown area; Deployment of the employees affected by the disaster at the other...
- Stylish Agio lives up to buzz. Duffy // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/19/99, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p51A
Features the fine-dining eatery Agio Restaurant and Pub in Indianapolis, Indiana. Company profile; Ambience; Menu.
- Gray's Tonic for the town centre. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/21/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4210, p4
Presents information on the opening of Tonic, a bar and restaurant in Warwickshire, England. Features of the restaurant; Head chef of the restaurant.
- River Walk to fill gap left by Neat at Oxo Tower. Frewin, Angela // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/5/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4238, p12
Reports the plan to open River Walk Restaurant, and the Bar and Grill at Oxo Tower in London, England in 2002. Capacity of the establishments; Range of prices; Background on general manager Marc Whitley and executive chef Richard Sawyer.