Yale University Cuts Food Ties With Aramark
- Aramark Corp. keeps a low profile at Yale University. King // Nation's Restaurant News;09/20/99, Vol. 33 Issue 38, p18
Reports on the operations of Aramark Corp. at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. Terms of the agreement between the company and the university; Renovation of the dining halls of the university.
- Yale outsources board, retail foodservice ops. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the decision of Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut to outsource its board and retail foodservice operations to ARAMARK Corp. Appointment of Duane Clark as Yale's director of dining services; Campus' plan to renovate its dining halls.
- Yale to Go Self-Op. // Food Management;Jul2007, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that Yale University Dining Services will run a self-operated foodservice program by phasing out Aramark Corp. from its program. According to Ernest Huff of the University, Yale University Dining is now well-positioned to be a leader in college dinning and in sustainable...
- WITH $10-MIL. BOOST: PENN PLANS UPGRADES. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p10
Reports the contract extension agreement signed between the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia and Aramark in July 2003. Retail outlets that the food service team will launch in the campus; Plans for renovations of existing food service facilities; Modifications made to the meal plan...
- in brief. // Food Management;Sep2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p22
The article offers news briefs related to the food service in the U.S. The University of Florida opened its campus for Moe's Southwest Grill and Chili's Too commercial outlet chains. The Disneyland Resort has closed its three onsite food outlets that serve McDonald's branded menu items for their...
- And Boosts Daily Biz: Berkeley Coll. opens scramble-style servery. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the increase in customer counts at Berkeley College at Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, since its conversion from cafeteria service to a scramble system with display cooking. Aim of the conversion; Restricted access to the dining hall since the conversion; Menus.
- WITH NEW ARAMARK PROGRAM: CAMPUS FOOD GETS REAL. // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p9
Deals with the Real Food on Campus program of food service company Aramark. Demands of college students for cafeteria food; Options offered in the program; Elements of the brand.
- Step into the Power House. // Food Management;Jul2006, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p17
The article reports that the University of Southern Mississippi opened its first full-service school dining venue, a 200-seat restaurant called the Power House. It mentions that it was financed through a two-million dollar investment from Aramark Corporation, the university campus dining service...
- Nutritious Choice Alliance. Holaday, Susan // FoodService Director;8/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p60
The article reports on the expansion of Aramark's salad portfolio with the opening of Salad Creations, a restaurant chain at the Florida State University in Tallahassee and the University of Florida in Gainesville.