A Food Show With a Twist
- Food Show Connects Vendors, Customers. // Food Management;Oct2007, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p21
The article features a vendor food show with a twist by the Fauquier Health System of Warrenton in Virginia. It was opened to the residents of Fauquier's long-term care facility and their family members. It was made possible through the idea of Vernon Rhea, director of nutrition and food...
- HOSPITAL TAKES MED REC INTO THE HOME. // Health Data Management;Sep2007, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p12
The article reports that Warrenton, Virginia-based Fauquier Health System is using electronic connectivity to assess a patient's use of drugs at home. Better accounting of drug use by patients will improve medication reconciliation. Fauquier Hospital is testing the Rcopia AC reconciliation...
- Corrections. // FoodService Director;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p5
Presents corrections to two articles on the foodservice industry in the October 15, 2004 issue of "Foodservice Director."
- CRFA tackles payroll taxes, commodity prices. Hamstra, Mark // Nation's Restaurant News;11/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p3
Reports on the Canadian Restaurant and Foodservices Association's (CRFA) annual meeting held in October 1997 to tackle issues facing the food service industry in Canada. Payroll taxes; Recruitment of young workers; Commodity prices.
- It's trade show time! Christiansen, Suzanne // Dairy Industries International;Apr2008, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the April 2008 issue of the journal "Dairy Industries International," including one on the trade shows and exhibitions of packaging equipment for dairy processors, and another on various concerns of food service industries in Russia.
- Food bites. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/16/95, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p31
Reports on developments in the foodservice and hospitality industry in the United States as of January 16, 1995. France's culinary team for Meal of the Millennium culinary competition; Opening of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Equator restaurant; New York University's spring schedule of food and...
- Manufacturer News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2010, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p76
The article offers news briefs related to the food service industry in the U.S. which includes the new foodservice website of Land O' Lakes, the award of Bush's BestFoodservice during the 2009 Digital Publishing and Advertising Awards, and the completion of the Leadership in Energy and...
- Guess Who's Cooking Dinner? Dieck, Jodi // New Orleans Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p99
Provides information on the professional cooking services provided by Joy's Jazzy Cuisine. Services offered by Joy aside from home-cooked meals.
- supplyside. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Sep2011, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p10
The article offers news briefs related to food services and hospitality industry in Canada.