Rodale Goes Live With Nutrition Site
- Economy prods outsourcing of key functions. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;4/28/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on the advantages of an intranet site to customize and print-out new menus. In response to the sluggish economic performance and improved technology, restaurant operators are adopting a new era of outsourcing and contracting with outside experts to handle bottom-line...
- Achieving fruit, juice, and vegetable recipe preparation goals influences consumption by 4th grade students. Cullen, Karen W.; Watson, Kathy B.; Zakeri, Issa; Baranowski, Tom; Baranowski, Janice H. // International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition & Physical Activit;2007, Vol. 4, p28
Background: Including children in food preparation activities has long been recommended as a method to encourage children's consumption, but has not been evaluated. Goal setting is also a common component of behavior change programs. This study assessed the impact of attaining goals to prepare...
- ON THE MENU. // Restaurant Business;Sep2010, Vol. 109 Issue 9, pFSB12
The article discusses several menu items, that are highly nutritious and less in calories, included by restaurant chains in their offerings including Sonoran Quesadilla, Skinny Margarita cocktail and Americano sandwich, made with grilled chicken breast.
- Dinner planner. // BBC Australian Good Food;Mar2011, p20
The article presents a weekly menu planner, whose recipes have been featured in this issue of the journal.
- bon appï¿½tit: Cooking Club. // Bon Appetit;Apr2011, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p104
A list of recipes in the April 2011 issue of "Bon appï¿½tit" grouped into different menu sets including Meatless Monday, Book Club, and Healthy is presented.
- A Feast of Plenty. // Today's Diet & Nutrition;Nov2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue on topics including the Thanksgiving menu, three recipes of pasta, and a makeover to a trio of down-home food favorites.
- Valley of riches. Kitchen, Leanne // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jun2005, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p98
Features the Trattoria da Amerigo restaurant in Emilia, Italy. History of the restaurant; Dishes served; Sample recipes.
- What's Cooking. // Southern Living;Jul2013, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p6
A table of contents for recipes and menus in the July 2013 issue of "Southern Living" is presented.
- What's Cooking. // Southern Living;Apr2013, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p6
An index for test kitchen recipes and menus in the April 2013 issue of "Southern Living" is presented.