Ben Sherman to back MTV2 show
- Ben Sherman moves �4m ad business in-house. Quilter, James // Marketing (00253650);3/8/2006, p6
The article reports that fashion brand Ben Sherman Ltd. has parted company with Grey London and taken its �4 million advertising account in-house. Grey was reappointed by Ben Sherman in April 2004, having previously handled its ad business in the 90s. It was reported at the time that the brand...
- Ben Sherman loses 'fashion overhaul' boss. // Marketing Week (01419285);10/28/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p6
Reports on the resignation of Andy Rigg as marketing director for clothing company Ben Sherman in Great Britain. Career history of Rigg; Accomplishments of the executive in the company; Transfer of Rigg to a post with wider responsibilities.
- MTV, Ben Sherman Bridge the Generation Gap. J.G. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/3/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 67, p8
Details the marketing strategy of clothing manufacturer Ben Sherman. Debut in the MTV Store; Showcase of merchandise in front windows of the store; Statement of chief executive officer Michael Buckley.
- The rise of the brand magnet. Buxton, Pamela // Marketing (00253650);2/6/2003, p27
Reports on marketing strategies adopted by sportswear company Puma AG and menswear label Ben Sherman to improve their brand values. Establishment of design-led retail stores; Factors to be considered in designing the stores; Requirement to understand the brand and its target audience.
- VisitBritain seals deal with Ben Sherman. // Marketing Week (01419285);8/21/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p11
The article reports that national tourism body VisitBritain has signed a deal with clothing brand Ben Sherman Group Ltd. to help promote Great Britain. It is one of the first deals to be brokered by VisitBritain's brands partnership team, which was created to develop links with non-tourism...
- Ben Sherman appoints Frontroom. // Precision Marketing;4/21/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p9
The article reports that fashion retailer Ben Sherman Ltd. has appointed integrated agency Frontroom to help the company in designing and building an e-newsletter and microsite. Both the newsletter and microsite will be given to distributors and marketing partners so that they get informed about...
- New Ben Sherman Logo Strikes a Familiar Chord. Newman, Eric // Brandweek;8/6/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 29, p11
The article discusses how London, England-based fashion brand Ben Sherman is planning to launch a brand logo, which will resemble a guitar pick. The new logo will appear on Ben Sherman footwear, apparel, accessories and hang tags during the brand's spring 2008 advertising campaign. Ben Sherman...
- License Mates. ANDERSON, JOCELYN // FN: Footwear News;7/25/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 27, p48
The article reports that the footwear from Ben Sherman Group which disappeared from the fashion world two years ago, will stage a comeback in the fall of 2011. The brand has a clear strategy, starting with updated product and the GMI USA holds the worldwide license for the shoes, except in...
- Ben Sherman Brings U.K. Lifestyle to Spring. O'Loughlin, Sandra // Brandweek;1/10/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p9
Deals with the spring advertising campaign to be launched by British lifestyle brand Ben Sherman in 2005. Amount spent annually by the firm for the publicity of Ben Sherman apparel and clothing; Focus of the marketing campaigns of the company targeted at youth; Description of the advertising...