- Follett, With Microsoft, To Sell E-Books On Web To College Students. // Educational Marketer;04/02/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p3
Focuses on the decision of Follett Higher Education Group company to team up with Microsoft Corp. to distribute electronic books online in the Microsoft Reader format.
- Follett Adds E-books. Nawotka, Edward // Publishers Weekly;4/9/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 15, p31
Highlights the launch of the eFollett electronic bookstore. Number of electronic book titles offered by the bookstore; Target consumers of the bookstore; Plans of the bookstore to collaborate with publishers.
- People in the News. . . // Educational Marketer;7/1/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p8
Announces the appointment of Thomas Christopher as president of publishing firm Follett Higher Education Group.
- News Briefsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/16/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 15, p8
The article reports on the move of Ithaca College which chose ResponseCard NXT clicker device for its campus from Turning Technologies LLC and on the move of Follett Higher Education Group Inc. which started managing the San Francisco State University Bookstore.
- Retail center loses top tenant. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p16A
Reports on the closure of a Follett Higher Education Group bookstore in Indianapolis, Indiana in November 2002. Bookstore's location in Lockefield Commons retail center; Amount of space that will be vacated with Follett's departure.
- Contest Doubles As Online, Retail Promo. Cheng, Kipp // Adweek Eastern Edition;1/3/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p25
Focuses on the online sweepstakes promotion campaign of electronic retailer efollet.com called the `Spring Rush'. Campaign goals; Sponsors; Markets targeted; Mechanics.
- Follett Takes Over Stanford Bookstore. Roether, Barbara // Publishers Weekly;8/16/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 33, p29
Reports on the move of the Follett Higher Education Group in assuming the operation and management of the Stanford Bookstore and its satellite stores. Trade book sales in 1997; Bookstore sales from 1995 to 1998; Types of books sold.
- Fulfillment 101. Cottrill, Ken // Traffic World;11/3/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 44, p15
Discusses the move of college bookstore contractor Follett Higher Education Group to team up with courier company Ensenda Inc. to provide a delivery service for customers who order books through its online bookstore. Benefits of teaming up with Ensenda; Number of markets covered by the service;...
- All-USA Community College Academic Team Receives $50,000 In Scholarships. // India -- West;5/10/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 25, pA21
The article announces that All-USA Community College Academic Team members including an Indian American Kris Adhikari, have received 50000 dollar in scholarships from Follett Higher Education Group Inc. in the U.S. in 2013.