A roaring start to the latest offering of tailor-made services
- JCP volume 19 issue 2 Cover and Front matter. // International Journal of Cultural Property;May2012, Vol. 19 Issue 2, pf1
The front cover of the journal is presented along with the information on membership and subscriptions and a list of issue's editors including Alexander A. Bauer, Michael F. Brown, and Robert K. Paterson.
- JAL volume 55 issue 2 Cover and Front matter. // Journal of African Law;Oct2011, Vol. 55 Issue 2, pf1
No abstract available.
- A Case for Reprising and Redefining Melancholia. Parker, Gordon; Healy, David // Canadian Journal of Psychiatry;Mar2013, Vol. 58 Issue 3, pA1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the publication of the journal with emphasis on its reprints, subscriptions, and advertising.
- Front Matter. // Journal of Folklore Research;Sep/Dec2016, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p1
The front cover of the journal is presented along with information on the subscription rates, advertising, members of the editorial board and its table of contents.
- ABOUT MARKETWATCHES. // MarketWatch: Food;Jan2012, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p22
The article offers information on the publication of a journal related to several industries worldwide. It says that the periodical aimed to offer news, analysis and insights about the key events across a certain industry. Meanwhile, details on the subscription service, editors, and disclaimer...
- EDITOR'S NOTE. DeMarco, Michael A. // Journal of Asian Martial Arts;2004, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p4
In this article, the author comments on the importance of advertising in the publication of any journal and invites advertisement for the "Journal of Asian Martial Arts." He says that the survival of the journal depends on the support of subscribers and advertisers. The author informs that they...
- Subscriptions. // Carcinogenesis;Dec2012, Vol. 33 Issue 12, pNP
No abstract available.
- Why Buy the Academic Cow When You Can Get the Scholarly Milk for Free?: Locating Value in Editorial Humanities. Cavanagh, Sheila T. // Appositions: Studies in Renaissance / Early Modern Literature & ;2013, Vol. 6, p10
The article offers the author's insights on the value of acquiring print publications, citing her editorship of the journal "The Spenser Review." The author relates the costs involved in maintaining a print publication such as the management of subscription, postal service, and printing. She...
- Frontmatter. // Carcinogenesis;Oct2009, Vol. 30 Issue 10, pNP
This section presents information related to the publication of this journal, including its editorial board and subscription rate.