- INTERMEDIATES IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;8/1/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 3, p20
The article presents news briefs related to the chemical industry including decline in European July 2010 acrylic acid contracts prices, decline in the U.S. isopropanol (IPA) contract prices in July 2011, and information about European methyl methacrylate (MMA) third quarter contracts.
- Isopropanol. Burrige, Elaine // European Chemical News;3/12004, Vol. 80 Issue 2089, p14
Reports on the state of the isopropanol market in Europe as of March 2004. Uses; Supply and demand; Pricing; Industry outlook.
- INTERMEDIATES IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;12/5/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 18, p20
The article presents news briefs from the chemical industry including decline in the U.S. methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) contract values, decline in European November acrylic acid and acrylate esters freely negotiated contract prices, and decline in the U.S. isopropanol (IPA) contract values.
- IPA price at two-year high. Lind, Sofia; Brice, Andy // ICIS Chemical Business;3/19/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 58, p42
The article reports on the increase in spot prices for European iso-propanol (IPA) in 2007. Spot prices are reported in a range of $1,245-1,298/tonne. This takes numbers to their highest levels since the extreme price rise seen towards the end of 2004, after two major unscheduled outages in Asia...
- IPA up on tight supply. VICTORY, MARK; BOSWELL, CLAY; Lin, Yeow Pei; Terry, Larry; Weddle, Nel // ICIS Chemical Business;3/21/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 10, p22
The article offers information on European isopropanol (IPA) spot prices. It is said that European IPA prices have stabilized after jumping by around one-third in four weeks. IPA in Europe was assessed by ICIS at 1,923 dollars/tonne the week ending March 11, 2011. After an 11-day outage in early...
- IPA prices roll over amid some upward pressure. BARKER, CHRIS // ICIS Chemical Business;7/21/2014, Vol. 286 Issue 2, p22
The article discusses the European market for isopropanol (IPA) as of July 21, 2014, focusing on analysis of a price rollover and the impact of upward market pressures.
- Europe IPA prices rollover despite margin recovery attempts. Barker, Chris // ICIS Chemical Business;3/24/2014, Vol. 285 Issue 12, p25
The article reports that isopropanol producers in Europe are trying to improve profit margins by increasing prices but are facing lackluster demand as of March 12, 2014 and states that a major producer may have stopped bringing isopropanol into Europe due to higher import taxes.
- Propylene boosts prices downstream. BOSWELL, CLAY; Weddle, Nel; Meehan, Julia; Terry, Larry; Lemos, William // ICIS Chemical Business;1/24/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 4, p20
The article presents information on the impact of rising propylene prices. The inceasing price of propylene has affected the price of derivatives like butyl acetate, isopropanol (IPA) and monopropylene glycol (MPG). According to producers and consumers, there is still no signs of any reduction...
- Rapid Production and Consumption Growth of Isopropanol. Ruihe, Zhang // China Chemical Reporter;10/6/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p16
Reports on the production and consumption growth of isopropanol. Solvent properties; Industrial applications; Global consumption status; Supply shortage in China.