- DSM opens new factory for waterborne acrylic resins in Waalwijk. // Chemical Business;Mar2009, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p70
The article reports on the move of Royal DSM N.V. to open a new manufacturing plant for waterborne acrylic resins in Waalwijk, Netherlands. In this venture, the company invested EUR 30 million. Feike Sijbesma, chairman of the DSM managing board, believes that this expansion is a significant...
- DSM and Sinochem Establish Global Anti-infectives JV. // China Chemical Reporter;9/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p13
The article reports on the joint ventures between DSM Anti-Infectives and Sinochem Group in China.
- DSM Announces Closure of Citric Acid Manufacturing Plant in Wuxi. // China Chemical Reporter;9/16/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p23
The article announces the decision of Royal DSM N. V. to close its citric acid manufacturing plant in Wuxi of Jiangsu province, China, by the first quarter of 2009. The company is known to be the global Life Sciences and Materials Sciences Co. that is based in the Netherlands. The decision is...
- DSM Inaugurates PA6 Polymer Plant in China. // China Chemical Reporter;9/16/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p24
The article reports that Royal DSM N.V. has inaugurated its new polymer plant situated in Jiangyin, Jiangsu province, China, last September 3, 2008. DSM Engineering Plastics Asia Pacific president Roelof Westerbeek claims that the new plant reflects their commitment to bringing global technology...
- Kahn named Flexco's salesman of the year. // National Floor Trends;May2007, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p48
The article announces that sales manager Michael Kahn of Flexco received the 2006 Salesman of the Year award.
- Biofuels Lab Gets the Red-Ribbon Treatment. Gaudo, Thomas // njbiz;10/27/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p2
The article reports on the ribbon-cutting ceremony held by Royal DSM NV at its Belvidere facility for a new laboratory in New Jersey that is researching and developing materials for the next generation of biofuels. U.S. Senator Robert Menendez was present at the event and he was joined by...
- ANTI-SUIT INJUNCTIONS. // International Law Update;Oct2004, Vol. 10, p146
The article describes a court case involving plaintiffs DSM Anti-Infectives and DSM Anti-Infectives Sweden AB, and defendants are subsidiaries of GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK). The defendants charged DSM with patent infringement and misuse of confidential information, complaining that DSM had...
- DSM and North China Pharmaceutical Sign Agreement. // China Chemical Reporter;1/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the equity participation of Royal DSM in North China Pharmaceutical Group Corp. in China. Research and development contract in the area of vitamins and products manufacturing; Agenda in the state visit of Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao to the Netherlands; Opportunity for political...
- DSM Anti-Infectives to Launch Restructuring Measures. // China Chemical Reporter;1/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the introduced restructuring measures at DSM Anti-Infectives in China. Profit improvement in the short-term period; Retention of the leading positions in the global market for penicillin and penicillin derivatives; Cost reduction and further introduction of new technologies.