- Stick Proms. // Career World;Feb/Mar2006, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p30
The article focuses on the 2006 Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest. Duck brand duct tape has been running the contest since 2000 for attendees of high school proms. The winners in the 2005 Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest are listed. The prom attire of these winners are described.
- HALLOWEEN COSTUME CONTEST RULES. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);10/2/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 40, p12
The article offers information regarding the rules and mechanics for the Halloween Costume Contest in Grand Saline, Texas.
- Costume contest. // Graham Leader;11/6/2013, Vol. 138 Issue 24, p7A
An image is presented of Graham Interbank's employees, who competed against each other in a Halloween costume contest on October 2013 in Graham, Young County, Texas.
- 'Nightmare on Normal Street' Oct. 28. // Gay & Lesbian Times;10/12/2006, Issue 981, p20
The article reports that the annual Halloween celebration "Nightmare on Normal Street," hosted by The Center will be held on October 28, 2006 in Hillcrest, California. The event will be for those 18 and older and will include a costume contest with more than $1,000 in prizes. A $5 donation will...
- GO FORTH…AND TAPE! ODELL, PATRICIA // Chief Marketer (Penton Media, Inc.);Oct/Nov2011, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p52
The article offers information on the online contest being held by the Duct Tape brand on its Facebook fan page.
- Creative costumes dominate Parks Department contest. // Collinsville Herald;11/9/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 45, pA2
The article reports that a garden gnome, robot and tornado were some of the innovative costumes received first place during the Edwardsville Park and Recreation's annual children Halloween costume contest on October 29, 2011.
- Pooch Parade. Thompson, Sharon // National Geographic Kids;Oct2004, Issue 344, p10
Presents information on an annual pet costume contest held in New York City in celebration of the Halloween in 2004. Examples of costumes worn by the pets.
- THE PROM'S ALL TAPED UP. // Arts & Activities;Feb2006, Vol. 139 Issue 1, p12
The article focuses on the Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest launched by the Duck brand duct tape. It awards scholarships to students for attending their prom dressed using duct tape across North America. Originality and creative use of accessories are some of the criteria used for the contest....
- HALLOWEEN COSTUME CONTEST RULES. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);10/9/2008, Vol. 101 Issue 41, p4
The article offers information on the rules that the entries for the Halloween Costume Contest must abide including details on age category, entry fee, and the prohibition of obscene costumes.