- ExxonMobil exec: Materials must adapt to continue growth. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;4/9/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p14
The article reports that according to Sherman Glass from ExxonMobil Chemical Co., as strong global growth is expected in the petrochemicals industry, the plastics and chemicals market will have to prepare for changes in feedstock availability and customer mix. ExxonMobil is also working to...
- Untitled. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;11/19/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 19, p14
The article offers news briefs related to the chemical industry. Chinese energy major PetroChina Co. Ltd. overtook ExxonMobil Chemical Co. as the world's largest firm by market capitalization. The Singapore Exchange said it was buying over the CME Group's 50% stake in Joint Asian Derivatives...
- Movers & SHAKERS. // ICIS Chemical Business;1/19/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 3, p32
The article offers information on the actions of political and business personalities that have made an impact in the chemical industry. Russian President Dmitry Medvedev continues his anti-Ukrainian rhetoric against the interrupted supply of natural gas. Rex Tillerson, chief executive officer...
- Not If, But When. Kriz, Margaret // National Journal;2/17/2007, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p24
The article focuses on the efforts of corporate lobbyists in the U.S. to find ways on how to control greenhouse-gas emissions and to reposition themselves and their clients in response to what appears to be an inevitable push to write global-warming legislation. ExxonMobil, one of the firms that...
- Exxon moves on ASEAN ethylene projects. // Chemical Week;7/26/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 3, p28
Reports on Exxon Chemical's expansion plan in Southeast Asia. Ethylene plant project in Singapore; Potential project with Petronas in Malaysia; Aromatics being studied in Thailand.
- Exxon Chemical Begins Production of High-Purity Cyclopentane. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jul99, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p19
Announces the manufacturing of cyclopentane blowing agent by Exxon Chemical in Canada at its Sarnia, Ontario plant. Some uses of the product.
- Exxon eyes Asian projects. // Chemical Business;Aug97, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p60
Reports that Exxon Chemical Company is eyeing several Asian projects beyond its Singapore Chemical complex announced in March 1997. Details on the expansion plans in Asia.
- Exxon plans more China ventures, eyes ASEAN projects. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;5/24/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 20, p18
Reports on Exxon's expansion of its chemical ventures in China. Location of Exxon's proposed plants; Exxon's search for partners for its venture; Aromatics projects of Exxon in Southeast Asia.
- Exxon goes ahead with Thai p-xylene. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;1/21/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 3, p25
Details the plan of the Exxon company to build a para-xylene plant in Thailand. Capacity of the plant; Aims of the company for such plan; Remarks of Edward G. Galante of Esso about the integration of the plant with the existing refinery.