Land of opportunity
- Sibur-Solvay JV Shortlists Contractors for Vinyls Plant. // Chemical Week;11/21/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 38, p15
The article reports that RusVinyl, a joint-venture between Sibur and SolVin, has shortlisted contractors to build a chlor-alkali and polyvinyl chloride complex at Kstovo, Russia. The complex will use Solvay technology and the shortlisted contractors are those that normally work with Solvay. The...
- SolVin and Sibur to build PVC plant. Bains, Elizabeth // ICIS Chemical Business;7/2/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 73, p50
The article reports on a joint venture between SolVin and Sibur Holding to build and operate a $875 million integrated vinyl plant in Kstovo, Russia. It is observed that the operation is expected to begin in 2010. It is noted that initially the facility will produce 330,000 tonnes of polyvinyl...
- SolVin to grant PVC awards. Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;3/22/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2092, p26
Announces the launch of the 2004 PVC Innovation awards of SolVin company. Purpose of the award.
- SolVin Expands PVC Capacity in Belgium. // Chemical Week;8/1/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 26, p13
The article reports that SolVin of Brussels, Belgium plans to expand the capacity at its Jemeppe, Belgium polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plant by 75,000 metric ton per year, to 475,000 metric ton per year by 2009. The global PVC market has been growing more than 6% per year recently and by about 15%...
- SolVin Plans PVDC Unit. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;4/11/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 13, p17
The article reports on the plan of SolVin, a producer of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and other vinyl products, to build a second polyvinylidene chloride (PVDC) latex plant. SolVin is a 75-25 joint venture between Solvay and BASF. The planned PVDC latex unit would have a capacity of 10,000 metric...
- SolVin rewards PVC innovation. Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;11/1/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2122, p28
Reports on the winning companies of the 2004 SolVin Awards for polyvinyl chloride innovation organized by SolVin. Number of countries that participated in the event; Amount of the gold award given to Nicoll of France; Criteria for judging.
- SOLVAY TRANSFERS PVC STAKE TO SOLVIN JOINT VENTURE. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;4/11/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 15, p15
Reports on the plan of Solvay to transfer its polyvinyl chloride investment from a vinyls complex in Martorell, Spain to its Solvin joint venture in Brussels, Belgium. Capacity of the Martorell plant; Capacity of production outside Europe; Details on its corporate reorganization.
- Lubrizol to build CPVC plant in Texas. Frost, Lindsay // Chemical Week;10/15/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 26, p9
The article discusses the intentions of the chemical company Lubrizol to build a chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) resin and compounding facility in Deer Park, Texas.
- Skipper PVC pipes plans Rs. 50cr expansion. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;4/19/2015, p4
The article reports on the decision of Skipper Ltd., a manufacturer of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipes and transmission towers based in Kolkata, India, for the establishment of four plants across the country in 2015.