- Polarome Celebrates. // DCI;Aug98, Vol. 163 Issue 2, p70
Reports on Polarome International's celebration of the opening of its headquarters in Jersey City, New Jersey. Hallmarks of the new site; Core operations of Polarome.
- Polarome's Tokyo Location. // Perfumer & Flavorist;May2006, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p11
The article reports that Jersey City, New Jersey-based Polarome International has announced the opening of its offices and a sales center in Tokyo, Japan. The Japanese unit, Polarome Tokyo is headed by Nob Hosoi. A contact information is given.
- Polarome stakes claim as F&F supermarket. Floreno, Anthony // Chemical Market Reporter;03/24/97, Vol. 251 Issue 12, p3
Features the growth of Jersey City, New Jersey-based Polarome, a supplier of essential oils and aroma chemicals to the flavor and fragrance industry. Corporate history; Growth strategy; Annual sales; Inventories of different ingredients; Facilities; Risks in purchasing oils; Plans to expand in...
- Cedarwood Virginia Oil. // Perfumer & Flavorist;Apr2008, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p18
The article provides information about the cedarwood oil virginia. It notes several scientific names and uses of different botanical family of cedarwood. Claude Bruell, president of Polarome International, also discussed the advantages of Hot Springs, Arkansas-based Cedar Oil Works, a new...
- Late Breaking News. // Perfumer & Flavorist;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p12
The article reports that Polarome International (Company) has named Claude Bruell as president of the organization. Bruell, son of Polarome chairman and CEO Pierre Bruell, succeeds Ron Fenn,who served as president for the Iast three years. Claude Bruell, who has been with the company since 1995,...
- Government to reduce holding in Kemira. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;9/18/96, Vol. 158 Issue 35, p25
Reports on the privatization scheme for Finland's state-owned chemical group Kemira.
- Kemira to hike technical phosphoric acid. // Chemical Week;6/21/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 24, p20
Reports on a planned capacity expansion for technical phosphoric acid by Kemira. Siilinjarvi complex in Finland; Estimated expenses; Target capacity.
- Kemira gets lean. N.A. // Chemical Week;6/21/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 24, p28
Reports on developments involving Kemira as of June 21, 1995. Products; Founding; Businesses; Capacities; Management; Financial performance; Expectations.
- Smoke hood shields users from fire and toxic gases. // Offshore;Jul96, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p115
Reports on Finnish firm Kemira Safety's development of a smoke hood suitable for heavy duty situations during offshore oil exploration and development. Features; Direct relevance of the hood to the offshore sector.