- Polish PM Tusk promises to focus on families. // Regional Today;11/25/2013, p4
The article reports that in an effort to reverse a decline in popularity ahead of local elections in 2014, Poland's Prime Minister Donald Tusk promised that the improvement of ordinary Poles' living standards will be his government's top priority for the next two years.
- Local elections in Poland to be held on Nov 16. // Regional Today;8/22/2014, p3
The article reports that Prime Minister Donald Tusk of Poland has signed a regulation authorizing to hold the country's local election on November 16, 2014.
- Polish PM under fire in leaked tape row. // Regional Today;6/20/2014, p3
The article reports that the row between Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk and the "Wprost" weekly magazine over incriminating recordings it has leaked might force President Bronislaw Komorowski to call early elections.
- On the Way Down, a Desperate Grab by Tusk. Ehl, Martin // Transitions Online;9/16/2013, p18
The article presents information on the prospects of Polish conservative opposition leader Jaroslaw Kaczynski. Kaczynski has returned to power with victory in the by-elections in Poland. The recent annual Economic Forum in Krynica showed how much the governing Prime Minister Donald Tusk has...
- Primer on parliamentary elections in Poland. // Political Intelligence Briefing;11/25/2015, p42
The article provides updates on the parliamentary elections held in Poland on October 27, 2015 and mentions related topics such as the bicameral National Assembly, Prime Minister Donald Tusk, and Parliamentary Speaker Ewa Kopacz.
- Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Poland Country Report;2012, p3
The article discusses the forecast of Poland's economy after the parliamentary election in October 2011. Prime Minister Donald Tusk aims to win a second term and a majority seat in the parliament. However, even if he wins, there is much skepticism if he can deliver the reforms he promised during...
- Poland's Parliamentary Elections. // America;11/5/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 14, p7
The article presents information on the Parliamentary elections in Poland on October 21, 2007. The Civic Platform Party defeated the Law and Justice Party led by Prime Minister Jaroslaw Kaczynski. Donald Tusk led the Civic Platform Party and promised lower taxes, gradual privatization and the...
- Tusk's System, or are we Facing the end of the Polish Postpolitics? ROKITA, JAN // Horizons of Politics / Horyzonty Polityki;2013, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p153
Based on his own previous publications and on the publications of several other authors (e.g. professor PaweÅ‚ Åšpiewak, RafaÅ‚ Matyja, PhD, professor Jadwiga Staniszkis) the author develops a model of a peculiar system of government, created in Poland by the Prime Minister, Donald Tusk,...
- Plenty of Talk, But Little Action. Slysz, Gregory // Transitions Online;6/23/2008, p6
The article reports on the impact of Donald Tusk and the liberal-conservative Civic Platform on the economy and government in Poland. It cites that Civic Platform has received 42% of votes, against the Law and Justice party. Moreover, it describes the campaign strategy of Civic Platform as a...