- CONSORTIUM WINS PETKIM MAJORITY. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;7/9/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 2, p19
The article reports that the consortium TransCentralAsia Petrochemical Holding will acquire a 51% stake in Turkish petrochemical firm Petkim.
- Eight make it to final Petkim round. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;7/2/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 1, p18
The article reports that the Turkish Privatisation Authority has received eight final bids from companies and consortia interested in acquiring a controlling stake in petrochemical major Petkim. The bidders include the Carmel-Limak consortium, TransCentralAsia Petrochemical Holding, Zorlu...
- Petkim to be Privatized This Year. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;1/24/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 4, p15
Details the plan of the Turkish government to privatize petrochemical company Petkim in 2001. Chemical plants to be sold; Sales posted by Petkim in 2000.
- Petkim privatisation makes strides as state advertises. // European Chemical News;1/27/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2037, p8
Reports on the privatization of the petrochemical company Petkim in Turkey. Value of the company; Decline in the company sales; Net profit of the company.
- Privatisation Programme hits snags. Gorvett, Jon // Middle East;Aug/Sep2003, Issue 337, p38
A conflict between the Turkish government and one of Turkey's leading business families looks like putting the progress of privatization in peril. Turkey's privatization campaign has never been exactly famous for its smooth running successes. Unfortunately, the recent sell off of state...
- NPC takes advice on jvs. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;12/22/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 428, p7
Focuses on the decision of National Petrochemical Co. in Iran to hire a European consultancy firm to help redefine its strategy for joint investments in the country and for possible joint investments and acquisitions overseas. Privatization of Petkim; Remarks from National Petrochemical...
- Petrochemicals: plastic hunger. // Chemical Week;11/24/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 39, p42
Focuses on the financial performance of the petrochemicals industry in Turkey as of November 2004. Background on the petrochemical operations of Petkim; Impact of the delay of the privatization process for TÃ¼pras and Petkim on the industry; Information on the polystyrene operations of Baser...
- Turkey chases foreign buyers. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;9/29/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2070, p7
Reports on the effort of the Turkish government to stimulate interest from foreign chemical manufacturers in the privatization of Petkim as of September 2003. Factor deterring the potential buyers of Petkim; Motive of a delegation of leaders from the Turkish government for attending the Petchem...
- Petkim privatisation cancelled. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;2/16/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2087, p6
Reports on the cancellation of the attempt to privatize Turkey's petrochemical group Petkim by the Turkey government. Reason for the decision; Minimum bid set for the company; Impact of the cancellation on local manufacturers.