go eastDrug deals
- Home problems cramp Richter growth. Csonka, Agnes // Budapest Business Journal;10/8/2001, Vol. 9 Issue 45, p22
Reports on problems that have hindered the growth of Hungarian pharmaceutical company Richter Gedeon. Factors that are continuously posing problems for Richter; Overview on the financial performance of the company in 2001; Details regarding the efforts of the company to recover from its...
- Hungary's pharmaceuticals eye regional expansion. Csonka, Agnes // Budapest Business Journal;6/17/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p4
Discusses the regional expansion plans of drugmakers Richter Gedeon Rt. and Egis Rt. of Hungary. Buyout by Richter Gedeon Rt. of drug company Polfa Grodzisk SA; Rumored acquisition of pharmaceutical firm Terapia by Egis Rt.; Key products of the drugmakers. INSET: Hungaropharma deal approved.
- Deals of the Year/ 20 Drugmakers' team boosts stake in top distribuitor. Csonka, Agnes // Budapest Business Journal;12/23/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p16
Reports on the decision of a consortium of Richter Gedeon Rt, Egis Rt., Beres Rt and Hungarian Pharmaceutical Rt to acquire a 25 percent stake in Hungary's drug distributor and wholesaler, Hungaropharma Rt from the State Privatization and Holding Rt in July 2002. Acquisition price; Key players...
- Local group to buy Hungaropharma. Csonka, Agnes // Budapest Business Journal;10/1/2001, Vol. 9 Issue 44
Reports the sale of stake of drug distributor Hungaropharma Rt to pharmaceutical companies lead by Richter Gedeon Rt and Egis Rt in Hungary. Announcement of the sale by the State Privatization and Holding Rt; Percentage of the drug wholesale market controlled by Hungaropharma; Comments of the...
- Week in Review. // Budapest Business Journal;4/29/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p2
Reports developments on business enterprises in Hungary as of April 2002. Renovations of Hotel Marina-Port; Approval of an incentive scheme by BorsodChem Rt; Increase in the profits of Richter Gedeon Rt.
- Deals of the Year/ 8 Richter endures political delays to buy Polfa. Csonka, Agnes // Budapest Business Journal;12/23/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the Polish Treasury Ministry's selection of Hungarian drugmaker, Richter Gedeon Rt as the winner of the privatization tender for GZF Polfa on May 3, 2002. Growth of Richter's share in the Polish drug market; Richter's acquisition of a 51 percent stake in the Polish company.
- Richter Gedeon to propose HUF 57/share dividend. // Hungary A.M.;3/25/2014, p2
The article reports on the plan of the board of Hungary-based pharmaceutical producer Richter Gedeon to propose payment of a 57 Hungarian forint-per-share dividend to shareholders at an annual general meeting on April 24, 2014.
- Richter cleared of infringing Merck patent. Csonka, �gnes // Budapest Business Journal;2/10/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the Highest Court of Appeal's decision to the patent infringement case of Richter Gedeon Rt. Overview of the case; Evidence that the method used by Richter was independent of Merck & Co.'s patent.
- Richter's third-quarter profits disappoint market. // Budapest Business Journal;11/5/2001, Vol. 9 Issue 49, p7
Reports the factors effecting the decrease of third-quarter profits of Richter Gedeon Rt. in Hungary. Decrease of exports to Russia; Competition among local traders and wholesalers; Problems with financial payments.