BA(honours) in administrative management--a `top-up degree'
- Ingredient analysis software. // Dairy Industries International;Feb97, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p46
Reports on the University of Lincolnshire-based Food Innovation Center's development of a Windows based software package to assist companies produce nutrition and ingredient data for inclusion on packaging. Features; Capabilities; Contact information.
- Lincolnshire to build university. // Public Finance;12/10/93, p4
Reports on the launching of detailed plans to build the University of Lincolnshire. Cost of building the university; Funding arrangements; Plans for the appointment of a finance director.
- Considering the public interest. Stewart, Donald; Chickering, Arthur W. // Liberal Education;Spring95, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p12
Part II. Presents the authors' views on external pressures affecting the meaning of the Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree. Desired student outcomes; Question on the ability of colleges to satisfy legitimate accountability demands without threatening their autonomy; Demands by state and federal...
- DEAR DATA DOG: Is everyone majoring in some sort of computer specialty these days? Libbon, Robert P. // American Demographics;May99, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p29
Reveals that bachelor's degrees in the computer sciences lag behind those in education, engineering, social sciences and history in the United States (US). Figures released by the National Center for Education Statistics; Reason for the discrepancies; Overview of the academic year 1994-1995.
- Opening the Door to the Baccalaureate Degree. Walker, Kenneth P. // Community College Review;Fall2001, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p18
Focuses on the quality of education for the level demanded by the standards on higher education in the United States. Details on the offering of baccalaureate degree base on higher education standards; Need for a community college baccalaureate degree to provide skilled work force for global...
- Milestone for Thames. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Nov/Dec97, Issue 7, p26
Reports on the preview launch session for the Thames Business School's Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Administrative Management (BAAM). Presentations on the rationale behind the BAAM degree; Partnership between the University of Lincolnshire and the Institute of Administrative Management; Planned...
- PROGRESS REPORT. // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/19/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p2
The article reports that the percentage of Ohio residents who have a bachelor's degree has increased since 1990. It was revealed by a new report from the National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education of the U.S. It was revealed that the state's percentage is still below the U.S. average...
- A Fragile Balance. Meyer, Harvey // Community College Week;1/2/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 11/12, p8
This article offers views regarding the community college baccalaureate trend in the U.S. It confers some of the legitimate reasons community colleges offer a limited number of bachelor of arts degrees as well as the criticisms against the colleges' shift to the four-year path. It also...
- Closing the Degree Divide. Garmon, John // Community College Week;4/14/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p4
Comments on the prevalence of a lack of access to a bachelor's degree in the U.S. higher education system as of April 14, 2003. Problem discussed in the book 'The Neglected Minority,' by Dale Parnell; Need for the education system in the U.S. to be world-class; Opportunity provided by the...