Business travel information--on command
- Dollars and sense. Proctor, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/21/1996, Vol. 145 Issue 17, p13
Focuses on the business travel productivity software TravelSense. Its function, price, and compatibility.
- Travel light with T&E tools. Dash, Julekha // Software Magazine;May98, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p18
Reports on Guardian Industries Corp.'s use of Portable Software's Xpense Management Solution in automating its business travel expense report process. Results of a study on expense report process by American Express; Savings from automating expenses according to Curt Castillo, tax administrator...
- Smart companions. Nielsen, Tina // Director;Feb2011, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p17
The article reviews several business travel application software for executives including Expensify, WorldMate, and Earthcomber.
- Market Monitor. // Travel Agent;10/02/2000, Vol. 301 Issue 6, p41
Presents news items related to tourist trade in the United States as of October 2, 2000. Northwest Airlines Inc.'s offering of flight information to customers using Web-enabled wireless telecommunication devices; Sabre Holdings Corp.'s signing of marketing agreements with travel agencies in...
- Money matters. Ng, Melissa // Travel Agent;04/14/97, Vol. 285 Issue 11, p116
Lists different software that help corporate clients better manage their travel budgets. Includes Captura's automated T&E software; Automatic Data Processing's e-XPENSE; ExpenseOne by Travel One; Gelco Information Network; IBM's Travel Expense Reimbursement Solution; InterPro's Expense Express.
- Teach your clients well. Ng, Melissa // Travel Agent;06/09/97, Vol. 286 Issue 7, p58
Gives advice on selecting the ideal automated expense reporting computer program for business travel. Evaluation of expense management; Option for installing in a laptop; Consideration for product cost.
- Best of the Leadership Blogs. // Executive Leadership;Jan2013, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p5
The article offers leadership-related news briefs in January 2013 including the impact of mobile device applications on business travel, more fees faced by air travelers imposed by airlines and the earnings treated as top priority by hospitality sector over customer satisfaction.
- 2 tools for business travelers. // Administrative Professional Today;Sep2011, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p7
The article offers information on the tools designed for business travelers such as the Room77.com wherein the site let the customer choose his/her room and the iMeet.com, an online videoconferencing tool which offers easy way to set up a meeting.
- Web-based applications for budgeting and travel. // Credit Management;Jun99, p16
Report on the Web-based applications for company budgeting and travel management for pre-trip planning and expense claim reimbursement launched by QSP Inc., a software and consulting firm. Software design; Features of the packages; Compatibility with corporate accounting systems.