How to Win Customers and Influence Sales
- In Queue. Anton, Jon // Customer Interface;Nov2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p14
Presents the results of a survey on customer interaction management in industry. Channels of customer contact; Support provided to company Web sites; Web site services which allow immediate interaction with customers.
- E-Book Buyers Purchase Print (Here's Where). // Book Publishing Report;Apr2013, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p12
The article focuses on electronic (e)-book buyers who still purchase printed books. It states that in 2012, about 12 percent of e-book users go to independent or local bookstores to get at least one print book. It mentions that approximately one out of five e-book users acquired print books from...
- Market Pulse. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Jun2005, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p21
The article presents the results of an opinion poll on public perception of the services provided by pharmaceutical companies. According to the poll, 56 percent of adults think pharmaceutical companies do a good job of serving their customers and 43 percent think the industry does a bad job of...
- Der Kunde steht im Rampenlicht. Perschbacher, Jörn // Lebensmittel Zeitung;3/8/2013, Issue 10, p47
The article presents a discussion on a research study run by the market research company TNS-Infratest in 2012. It is reported that the results of the study indicate that corporations should focus on improving customer orientation and service, strengthen the managing of corporate relations, and...
- Strategies from the Last Slowdown. // Book Publishing Report;Dec2008, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the survey of 143 booksellers conducted by Simba Information in the U.S. It shows that there are few store owners and managers who are not at the helm of their enterprises in late 2001. However, plenty are, and they shared ideas that could be adopted by the Big Three and...
- polling station. // Grocer;3/24/2012, p23
The article presents results of a poll about the increase in own label sales in Great Britain.
- Most annoying customer 'service'. // Consumer Reports Money Adviser;Aug2011, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p1
The article presents results of a survey conducted by the publication on what aspects of customer service annoy consumers most. For people trying to obtain assistance over the telephone the greatest source of discontent was automated call-processing technology that makes it difficult to reach a...
- News. // Kitchen & Bath Business;Feb2005, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p8
Presents news briefs on the kitchen and bath business in the U.S. as of February 2005. Publication of the "Rules of Good Kitchen Display" to promote cabinet earnings; Increase in cabinet sales; Result of an online poll on the services of appliance manufacturers.
- quick-change artists CUSTOMER SERVICE IN A FRAGILE ERA. Norcross, Matthew // ForeWord Reviews;Winter2013, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the customer service approach of independent bookstores. It notes that bookselling landscape has changed and independent stores must adapt to the change by offering electronic books and widening the scope of what they offer online in order to provide customers with the...