Gather.com, Others Pushing Online Contest Trend
- Mad Money Promo Counters Madness of Random Tie-ins. Stanley, T. L. // Brandweek;11/5/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 40, p8
The article discusses the marketing tie-ins for several motion pictures and television programs. One of the tie-ins featured in the article involves the motion picture comedy "Mad Money" and the California Lottery, which will be releasing scratch tickets connected to the motion picture. The...
- 'Forensic' Push Uses Multiscreen Approach. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;1/6/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p18
Reports that U.S.-based cable television network Court TV is promoting its most popular television show 'Forensic Files' by means of prize contests. Details of the multiscreen approach adopted by the channel to popularize the contest; Address of the web site that provides more information about...
- PROGRAMMING BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;10/17/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p26
Presents news briefs on television programming in the U.S. as of October 2005. Acquisition of rights to several episodes of "Trial by Jury" by Court TV; Affiliation agreement between BlueHighways TV and Charter Communications Inc.; Debut of the reality series "Style Me With Rachel Hunter" in...
- Court TV Is Going by Book for Promo. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;11/6/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p6
The article reports on the collaboration between television network Court TV and bookstore Barnes & Noble to promote the six-week limited series "Murder by the Book" in the U.S. The series will be promoted in over 500 stores of Barnes & Noble. According to general manager Marc Juris, the series...
- Court books more 'Murder' Morfoot, Addie // Daily Variety;1/17/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 14, p14
The article reports on the Court TV's original television series "Murder by the Book," which has been again selected for 13 episodes second season. The article mentions names of the author who will provide insights in the true crime cases including David Baldacci, Lee Child and Harlan Cohen. The...
- 'Confessions' explores TV's dark side. Mason, M.S. // Christian Science Monitor;9/8/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 202, p18
Reviews the television show 'Confessions,' which will air on the Court TV cable television network.
- Bickering owners' court disaster. Dempsey, John // Variety;11/10/97, Vol. 369 Issue 1, p25
Reports on the prospects of selling the cable television network Court TV. Court TV owners' imposition of restrictions on the Court TV sale; Non-media hesitation in purchasing Court TV as a stand-alone network; Scuttlebutt on a Court TV acquisition by Wassertein Perella; Court TV's projected...
- Court TV Sets Forensics-Themed Mall Tour. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;3/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p30
Reports the plan of Court TV for Mobile Investigative Unit tour in the United States. Operation of the network; Opinion of the television operators on the plan; Goal of the plan of Court TV.
- Originals fill Court docket. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;4/26/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 41, p18
Reports the investment on primetime programming by Court TV network in Angeles, California. Estimated amount the company will spend on primetime programming; Number of primetime programming hours the company will produce; List of television programs for release.