Buckle Down Targets NJ and AZ with New Test-Prep Editions
- Merger &Acquisition Activity Picks Up Pace In The First Half Of 2004. // Educational Marketer;7/5/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p2
Reports on merger and acquisition activity in the U.S. educational publishing industry for the first-half of 2004. Comparison with 2003's merger and acquisition activity; Acquisition of essay scorer Knowledge Analysis Technologies by Pearson Education; Expansion of Haights Cross' test...
- Education Group Revenue At Haights Cross Grows 15.8% In 2004. // Educational Marketer;3/21/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the increase in the revenue of Haights Cross Communications Inc.'s Education Publishing Group in the U.S. Acquisition of Buckle Down Publishing Co. and Options Publishing, Inc. by Haights Cross; Reason on the decrease of revenue of Triumph Learning LLC in its final three months of the...
- Haights Cross Merges Options with Buckle Down, Still Struggles with Traditional Supplemental Biz. // Educational Marketer;11/12/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the merger between Haights Cross Communications Inc., and Buckle Down Publishing to maintain its supplemental education material business in the U.S. Paul Crecca, Haights Cross chief executive officer (CEO) explains that through merger approach, the company will able to...
- Haights Cross' Education Q2 Revenue Grows 3.5%. // Educational Marketer;8/14/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p3
The article reports on the revenue growth of Haights Cross Communications Inc. It has indicated that during its first six months of 2006, K-12 education businesses, intervention and supplemental education moderately increased to 3.5 percent attributed to sales of test prep materials. It had an...
- Haights Cross Leverages Test Prep Publisher EDI Into Skillspower.com. // Electronic Education Report;08/02/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p6
Reports that educational and professional publisher Haights Cross Communications Inc. has launched a business, called Skillspower.com to provide test preparation materials through the Internet, CD-ROM and in-service training.
- Partnerships and Acquisitions... // Educational Marketer;11/5/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p7
Presents an update on partnerships and acquisitions in the educational publishing industry in the United States as of November 5, 2001, which include the licensing agreement between Haights Cross Communications and Simon & Schuster.
- Publishing company picks up where Buckle Down left off. Wood, Gigi // Corridor Business Journal;9/21/2009, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p7
The article reports on the branch opening in Iowa by Haights Cross Communications Inc. to back up Buckle Downs Publishing operations and production after the closure. Haights Cross will continue to produce Buckledown products and plans to move into a larger facility in South Gilbert Street with...
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;9/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p8
Reports that White Plains, New York-based supplemental publisher Haights Cross Communications Inc. has completed a multi-million dollar refinancing in the U.S.
- Haights Cross Extends Tender Deadline Again. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/20/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p27
The article reports on the decision of Haights Cross Communications to again extend the deadline for its bond exchange offer to July 20, 2009 from July 13, 2009. According to the White Plains, New York-based educational publishing company, it remains in the same position it has been since the...