Voyager Learning Co. Continues Business Transition
- VOYAGER LEARNING. // District Administration;May2008, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p73
This article evaluates the Voyager Passport Reading Intervention Program by Voyager Learning.
- PCI EDUCATION: LIFT. Eisele-Dyrli, Kurt // District Administration;Jun2011, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p62
The article evaluates PCI Education's LIFT line of reading, mathematics, and writing interventions materials for middle and high school students.
- Product news. // Technology Teacher;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p48
Presents information on the availability of products that are suitable for teachers. Information on the release of two videos that are helpful to persons entering the teaching profession; Details on an educational Web site; Reference to the book `The Complete Scholarship Book: The Biggest...
- Observing literacy learning in elementary classrooms: Nine years of classroom anthropology. Cambourne, Brian // Reading Teacher;Mar2000, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p512
Presents some observations on literacy learning in elementary classrooms. Physical paraphernalia in the setting; Human behavior that took place in the midst of the setting; Programs such as routines and events that occur within the setting.
- Noticeboard. // Literacy Today;Jun2005, Issue 43, p28
Presents literacy and educational resources in Great Britain that are available on the National Literacy Trustâ€™s website, www.literacytrust.org.uk. National Literacy Strategy. Qualifications and Curriculum Authorityâ€™s English 21 project which promotes discussion about the future of...
- Read Again Sing Again--Level 1: There's a Dragon in My Wagon. Braun, Linda W.; Mandell, Phyllis Levy // School Library Journal;May90, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p73
Reviews the sound recording `Read Again Sing Again--Level I: There's a Dragon in My Wagon,` by Price Stern Sloan.
- New products. // Curriculum Administrator;Apr98, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p8
Presents information on several educational products for 1998. Information on `Nimble With Numbers' from the book series of Dale Seymour; Studying American History program from Prentice Hall; Features of a print and poster series on science.
- What's new. // Tech & Learning;Feb2000, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p65
Introduces several educational materials. Computer software; Computer peripherals; Web sites; Videos.
- NEW & noteworthy. // Instructor;Apr2003, Vol. 112 Issue 7, p12
Introduces several new products for students as of April 2003. Description of the Ladybug Land habitat from Insect Lore; Features of the Instant File-Folder Learning Game series; Advantages of Palm's Zire handheld for teachers.