New Products, Improved Sales Drive Peoples Education Revenue Growth in FY2007
- College Texts Net Sales Jump 17% in September. // Educational Marketer;12/10/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 24, p6
The article reports on the strong sales performance of college publishers in the U.S. as of September 2007. According to the data released by the Association of American Publishers, publishers of academic texts incurred net sales of up to 17%, or $270.7 million, despite an increase in returns of...
- K-12 Sales Up in Open Territories, Down In Adoption States In Oct. // Educational Marketer;12/6/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p6
Reports on the sales of K-12 textbooks and supplemental materials in 2004 in the U.S. Record sales since the adoption-state ordering; Increase in sales in the month of September; Growth of supplemental sales in adoption states and open territories.
- College IM Sales Grow Little in August. // Educational Marketer;11/7/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p4
The article reports on the continuous struggle of college publishers on the year-to date net sales of textbooks which stayed in the negative side in the U.S. It notes a 3.7% to 2.93 million net sales declination through August, which publishers cite the slow enrollment as the main factor. A...
- PreK-12 Textbook and Supplemental Net Sales Flat in September. // Educational Marketer;12/10/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 24, p3
The article reports on the increase of net sales of textbooks and supplemental materials in the U.S. during the first nine months of 2007. The data, based on the monthly sales report released from the Association of American Publishers, indicated an increase of 3%, or $3.74 billion, as compared...
- Enrollment, Rentals Harry College Pubs in 2011. // Educational Marketer;3/12/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the impact of college enrollment and textbook rental programs on publishers' sales of college instructional materials in the U.S. A monthly sales report from the Association of American Publishers shows that sales of instructional materials ended up on the negative side of...
- LeapFrog adds curriculum to learning toys in effort to enter school market. // Electronic Education Report;07/21/99, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p4
Reports on interactive learning tools developer LeapFrog's move into the school market by adding lesson plans and built-in assessment features to its consumer products.
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;12/06/99, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p8
Provides update on the educational market in the United States as of December 6, 1999.
- Adoptions Drive Strong Sales In K-12 Market; College Sales On Rebound. // Educational Marketer;08/21/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p5
Reports on the total sales of instructional materials to the K-12 market in California for the first half of 2000.
- AAP Report Shows 60% Drop In College Sales In October 2000. // Educational Marketer;01/08/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p6
Focuses on the decline in the net sales of college instructional materials in the United States in October 2000.