- Untitled. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;9/24/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 11, p20
The article presents information on launch of the website http://www.icis.com/blogs/new-at-icis by the organization ICIS. Speaking on the launch of the blog, Simon Platt, ICIS head of development, said: "ICIS is committed to using web 2.0 applications to communicate with existing and new...
- User Friendly Member Access Under Construction. // AATCC Review;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p10
The article announces that the American Association for Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC) is installing new association management software to its Web site to make access to tool like member database and online shopping easier.
- FOR YOU: STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. // NAFE Magazine;Fall2007, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p28
The article offers updates on events and activities related to the National Association for Female Executives and Entrepreneurs (NAFE) in the U.S. The NAFE-affiliated Beverly Hills For You network welcomed four new members at its third meeting, pinning them with their new For You Glittering...
- MetroBlogOrlando Pulls Plug. // PA Times;Oct2005, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p9
Discusses the suspension of the blog, called MetroBlogOrlando, by Metropolitan Orlando, the metropolitan planning organization for the Orlando Urban Area in Florida. Legal issues; Misinformation from an anti-tax group; View that blogs could be a useful component of public governance.
- U.S. Custom Harvesters Group Offers 'One Voice'. // Hay & Forage Grower (Penton Media, Inc.);Apr2009, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p28
The article focuses on the blog created by the U.S. Custom Harvesters Inc. (USCHI) to serve its members. The Web site was developed by the organization to link harvesters and groups they work with such as businesses, government and farmers. The blog allows members to post requests to buy or sell...
- Sites of Interest. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Feb2004, Vol. 119 Issue 2, p8
Presents information on the Chemical Heritage Foundation Web site. Goal of the foundation; Features of the site.
- Responsible Care. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;6/30/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 22, p21
Discusses the value of responsible care program to members of the Associated Chemical Companies (ACC). Initiatives of ACC to offer additional benefits for those participating in the responsible care program; Elements considered in auditing a responsible care program according to Laura Tew,...
- An e-Ventful Time. Tattum, Lyn // Chemical Week;2/16/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 6, p3
Discusses the renovation of the Web site of "Chemical Week" magazine. Addition of statistics from the American Chemistry Council and the European Chemical Industry Council; Background on a part of the Web site concerning the Chinese market; Inclusion of games in the site.
- Create a Caring Bridge during Health Crises. // Spirituality & Health;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p28
The article focuses on CaringBridge.org which offers free personal websites to those in need of a way to communicate with family and friends during an illness. The user can create a patient care journal to update family and friends, a guestbook for messages of love and support and photo...