Naphtha keeps climbing
- GLOBAL ROUNDUP. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;1/31/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 477, p4
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of January 31, 2005. Predicted impact of the start-up of polyvinyl chloride capacities in China on the country's reliance on imports; Increase in net profit of Reliance Industries; Postponement of the re-start of the mothballed polyethylene plant...
- IPCL to Double PVC Capacity at Dahej Complex? // Chemical Week;8/7/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 31, p17
Reports on the refusal of Indian Petrochemical Corp. Ltd. (IPCL) owner Reliance Industries to comment on local reports that IPCL is planning to double polyvinyl chloride (PVC) capacity at Dahej, India. Reason for the effort of Reliance to secure supplies of ethylene dichloride; Production...
- Outages impair markets. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/3/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 8, p27
The article presents information on various developments concerning the chemical industry. The tightness of styrene monomer in Asia could extend into October 2007, according to traders. European vinyl acetate monomer spot prices have continued to rise following further forces majeure...
- Govt. increases urea supply to curb black-marketing. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;1/18/2015, p24
The article reports on the move of Indian government, increasing country's supply of urea to control the black-marketing of urea.
- Urea imports dip 34% to 27 LT in first 6 mths. // Chemical Business;Oct2014, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p71
The article reports on the decline in urea imports to India by 34% to 26.95 lakh tonne in the first six months of 2014-2015.
- Reliance to expand Dahej PVC plant by 2013. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Apr2012, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p41
The article deals with the plan of Reliance Industries Ltd. to raise the capacity of its polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plant in Dahej from 245,000 tonnes per year to 345,000 tonnes per year by the third quarter of 2013.
- i-PVC 2010 Conference (The Indian PVC Conference). // Popular Plastics & Packaging;May2010, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p25
The article discusses the highlights of the Indian Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Conference organized by the Colour Publications Pvt. Ltd. which was held in Mumbai, India in April 2010. The welcome address was delivered by "Popular Plastics and Packaging" editor and publisher Dilip Raghavan who...
- 5-MINUTE MARKET WATCH. Gibons, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;11/20/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 44, p7
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry. Indonesian urea producers are asking its government to increase their exports by up to 100,000 tons. Huntsman has lifted force majeure on certain major methyl di-p-phenylene isocyanate grades at its plant in Rozenburg, Netherlands....
- markets & economics. // Chemical Week;5/2/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 18, p34
Provides updates on the chemical industry as of May 2001. Decline in the demand for styrene butadiene rubber from the United States Gulf Coast; Decision of BP Chemical Ltd. to shut down its para-xylene production plant in Texas City, Texas; Joint venture of Badische Anilin und SodaFabrik and...