Meet the team
- 25 YEARS AGO 125 YEARS AGO. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;7/2/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 1, p46
The article looks at significant issues in the chemical industry. ICIS Chemical Business Americas, formerly CMR, traces its roots back to 1871 when the publication was called Oil, Paint and Drug Reporter. 110 chemical companies reporting energy conservation achievements to the Chemical...
- Focus on Innovations--At 2005 WCS and in JCT. Dickie, Ray // JCT CoatingsTech;Oct2005, Vol. 2 Issue 21, p6
Focuses on "CoatingsTech," a journal from the Federation of Societies for Coatings Technology (FSCT). Information being offered by the journal to members of the FSCT; Research journal from the FSCT; Overview of the topics discussed in the October 2005 issue of "CoatingsTech."
- An e-Ventful Time. Tattum, Lyn // Chemical Week;2/16/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 6, p3
Discusses the renovation of the Web site of "Chemical Week" magazine. Addition of statistics from the American Chemistry Council and the European Chemical Industry Council; Background on a part of the Web site concerning the Chinese market; Inclusion of games in the site.
- MONTH IN REVIEW. // Editor & Publisher;Mar2005, Vol. 138 Issue 3, p68
Highlights issues released by the periodical "Editor & Publisher" in the U.S. from January 24 to February 20, 2005. Announcement of winners of the American Society of Newspaper Editors awards; Expectation on the future of the newspaper; Death of journalist Hunter S. Thompson.
- Basic statement of principles. // Masthead;Summer2005, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p36
Presents the statement of principles from the National Conference of Editorial Writers that was adopted on October 10, 1975 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, focusing on editorial writing and responsibilities of editorial writer.
- CDA develops networking platforms. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/16/98, Vol. 254 Issue 20, p8
Focuses on Washington D.C.-based Commercial Development Association's establishment of networking platforms to promote business growth in the country's chemical industry. Introduction of seminars and group interaction.
- Fifth AGM of the Federation of All India Dyes & Chemical Merchants Associations. // Colourage;Aug2000, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p91
Reports on the 2000 Annual General Meeting of the Federation of all India Dyes and Chemical Merchants Associations.
- CIA endorses French study. // European Chemical News;5/5/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2051, p27
Reports on the support of the British Chemical Industries Association to the business impact study commissioned by the French chemical industry association UIC. Conclusion of the study; Estimate made by the French study on the impact of White Paper on chemicals policy on French economy;...
- 80 YEARS AGO. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/15/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 10, p42
The article reports that ICIS Chemical Business was traced back to 1871 by the original publication named Oil, Paint and Drug Reporter.