Russia faces areality check
- Malaysia is Upbeat. // Chemical Week;2/7/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 6, p24
Reports the efforts made by the government of Malaysia to improve the country's petrochemicals sector. Blueprint for chemical sector development; Investment projects of the government; Statistics on chemical exports.
- China's petrochemical industry: A review. // Chemical Business;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 3, pXXV
Focuses on the petrochemical industry of China. Information about the status and development of China's petrochemical industry; Import and export status of the country's petrochemical products; How China plans to implement its strategic objective of revitalizing its petrochemical industry.
- Market news: The international scene. // Chemical Business;Apr98, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p93
Reports on developments in the chemical industry worldwide. Includes decline of the pharmaceutical industry in Europe; Increase in exports of France's chemical industry in 1997; Growth of Argentina's petrochemicals industry by the year 2000.
- Middle East aims high in petchem exports stakes. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;1/27/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2037, p10
Reports on the forecast of the petrochemicals and plastics production in the Middle East. Development of the logistics system for the export market; Plans of Emirates National Oil Corp to develop logistical facilities; Importance of logistics to the petrochemicals industry.
- Mideast. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;2/14/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 6, p19
This article talks about the chemical industry of the Middle East. The Middle East is considered to be the biggest producer and exporter of basic petrochemicals. Analysts say steam crackers coming onstream from 2008 in Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia will cause an imbalance in worldwide supply...
- RUSSIA. // CIREC Monthly News;Apr2011, Issue 245, p7
The article reports on the development of the chemical industry in Russia. It states that the Russian government considers different options for the industry's programme with particular focus on feedstock transportation and feedstock base. It says that the Ministry of Energy is responsible for...
- Iran's exports to Asia surge. VISWANATHAN, PREMA; CHOW, BEE LIN // ICIS Chemical Business;12/6/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 19, p36
The article offers information on the increase in exports of petrochemical substances from Iran to Asia. It is stated that despite tough economic sanctions against Iran in mid-2010 by the United Nations, U.S. and the European Union, did not have an adverse impact on petrochemical exports from...
- EPCA 2012: Demand shifts east as capacity heads west. Young, Jan // Chemical Week;10/15/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 26, p7
The article discusses the European Petrochemical Association (EPCA) annual meeting held in October, 2012 in Budapest, Hungary, focusing on the comments of Mark Eramo, a vice president at the chemical manufacturer IHS Chemical. According to the article, Eramo suggested that companies could either...
- Economic Impact Policy. Hoff-Patrinos, Kathryn // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;7/30/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 146, p44614
The article reports on the application received by the Export-Import Bank of the U.S. to support the export of about $2.3 billion in the U.S. petrochemical equipment and services for the expansion of the petrochemical production at an existing facility in India.