- Production Increased with Price Rise. Feng Shiliang // China Chemical Reporter;3/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p18
The article discusses the trend on the production and prices of the petroleum and chemical industry in China on the first two months of 2007. The total output of crude oil has increased by 2.5 percent and natural gas increased its output by 12.7 percent over the same period in 2006. On the other...
- Xianyang Signed an Agreement on 520 000 T/A Methanol Project. // China Chemical Reporter;4/26/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on 520 000 T/A methanol project agreement signed between Shaanxi Investment Group Corp. and Xianyang City Government. The plan is to jointly invest RMB1.552 billion in constructing a thermal generation plant and a 520 000 t/a methanol unit that will be manufactured from coal...
- PETCHEMS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;7/12/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 24, p17
The article presents several news briefs related to the chemical industry including fall in ethylene exports by Japan, rise in the inventories of propylene in the U.S., and confirmation of July 2010 benzene contract in Europe at 680 euro per tonne.
- INTERMEDIATES IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;7/19/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 2, p20
The article offers several news briefs related to the chemical industry including plan by Chinese traders to terminate importing of acrylonitrile till August 2010, fall in the European methyl ethyl ketone prices, and plans by the Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical to build adipic acid plant at...
- Dynamic Chemical Starts up EB and EBA projects. // China Chemical Reporter;7/26/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p18
The article reports that Dynamic Chemical Industry Co. Ltd. has opened its two ethylene facilities in Nanjing, Jiangsu Sheng, China. These include the 60,000 tons/annum ethylene glycol monobutyl ether (EB) project and 40,000 tons/annum ethylene glycol monobutyl ether acetate (EBA) project. The...
- Natural Gas Proposal Wins Industry Support. Hess, Glenn // Chemical Market Reporter;4/7/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the chemical industry's support for a proposal by the Bush Administration that would provide energy companies with increase natural gas production. Goal of incentives to encourage companies to drill for deep natural gas deposits in wells in the Gulf of Mexico; Estimated areas of...
- Five firms in Syngas venture. // Chemical Market Reporter;07/21/97, Vol. 252 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the alliance formed by five global chemical companies to develop ceramic membrane technology that will have a major cost and efficiency impact on the way natural gas is converted to synthetic gas.
- Chemical Industry Calls for Immediate Steps to Avert Natural Gas Prices. Hess, Glenn // Chemical Market Reporter;3/10/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the occurrence of natural gas crisis in the U.S. Increase in prices for sour gas; Impact of gas prices on chemicals sector; Reason for the growth of fuel prices.
- Dow. // China Chemical Reporter;4/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p10
The article presents an industrial update of Chinese paints and chemical industry. The article reports that the epoxy products and intermediates business of the Dow Chemical Co. will increase prices for its epoxy resins sold in the Pacific markets. It further informs that on April 4 an official...