Turmoilin phthalic anhydride
- Feedstocks force more hikes. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/23/2009, Vol. 276 Issue 19, p38
The article focuses on the initiated price hike for feedstock in the chemical industry in November 2009. It reveals the increase for December-arrival polyvinyl chloride (PVC) cargo prices in China by 30 dollars-40 dollars/tonne above prices due to feedstock costs. Seasonally weak demand for...
- PVC PROGRESS REPORT. // Medical Device Technology;Jun2002, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p7
Focuses on the success of the chemical industry in the management of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) products in European Union countries. Improvements in the sustainability of PVC life cycle; Introduction of external verification for its progress report.
- Polyvinyl Chloride Eases in the Fourth Quarter, Awaits Stronger 2003. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;11/18/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 18, p18
Reports on developments relevant to the market for polyvinyl chloride in the U.S. compiled as of November 2002. Slowdown in demand; Consumption forecast; Impact of energy costs; Implications for the chemical industry. INSET: Plastics & Coatings in Brief.
- PVC Market Struggles Against High Feedstock and Energy Costs. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;6/30/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 26, p1
Reports on pressure on the market for polyvinyl chloride (PVC) from high energy and feedstock costs. Resulting backup of inventories from pre-buying ahead of earlier price increases; Inventory correction in the market; Expected strong demand for PVC in the third quarter of 2003. INSET:...
- POLYVINYL CHLORIDE. Kirschner, Mark // Chemical Market Reporter;11/3/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 15, p27
Provides information about polyvinyl chloride. List of chemical firms manufacturing the chemical; Uses of the chemical; Demand for the chemical.
- PVC Pricing Continues to Rise As April Increases Go Through. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/5/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 18, p7
Reports on the increase in prices of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in line with higher feedstock costs in the first five months of 2003. Companies that support the price increase.
- PVC Market Shows Signs of Recovery. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;04/23/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the market recovery of the polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market. Expected increase in average prices and margin for PVC; Implication of the changes in PVC demand; Range of potential growth for PVC demand.
- Chlor-alkali picture balanced in Europe. Thomas, Nick // Chemical Week;5/15/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 19, p16
Reports on the status of the European chlor-alkali market. Factors that contribute to the stability of the market; Prices for polyvinyl chloride (PVC); Projected strength of the PV market.
- News Watch. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/13/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 19, p2
Introduces a series of articles regarding the chemical industry, including an increase in the price of polyvinyl chloride in Europe.